Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    BANNED

well Hrimhari has disposed of frost giants so I doubt wolverine lite Sabretooth will pose much of a problem to him.

You know what’s a bigger waste of potential with Rahne being dead? We haven’t seen her interact with Vanora since X-Factor. Given the fact that her alternate reality daughter who has some major issues with her is running around in 616, it’s a shame she hasn’t been brought up again since.

BANNED

Im guessing Scott got a haircut before WoTR? In UXM his hair is consistently long. Continuity. Do they even pay attention to what other artist are doing?

BANNED

We have to wait one long month to see what happened to Rahne due to this emotional reunion and why she left X-Men later.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jalsrix View Post
    We have to wait one long month to see what happened to Rahne due to this emotional reunion and why she left X-Men later.
    What a stupid release schedule. Would be better to leave Uncanny on hold and release the whole thing, or Rosenberg structure this thing differently and not have it happen between panels of #16.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Cochese View Post
    It’s blatantly all going to turn out to be a dream, or Riker watching it all in the Holodeck.
    That's impossible, due to the Champions War of the Realms tie-in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    I like that Sunspot has unique costume to wear now. So Sunspot and Magik have clear costumes they should be wearing instead of the training stuff. Slowly we are getting there with the New Mutants
    Of course Sunspot has a more modern one. He didn't retrieve his from the X mansion ruins, but more likely, from Avengers Mansion. It's his suit from Hickman's Avengers. Magik's probably stuck in New Mutants duds because her newer costumes have been destroyed.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Of course Sunspot has a more modern one. He didn't retrieve his from the X mansion ruins, but more likely, from Avengers Mansion. It's his suit from Hickman's Avengers. Magik's probably stuck in New Mutants duds because her newer costumes have been destroyed.
    Really wonder what’s stopping her from just conjuring up outfits like she did in Bendis’ run.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Really wonder what’s stopping her from just conjuring up outfits like she did in Bendis’ run.
    Rosenberg's nostalgia.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Rosenberg's nostalgia.
    Considering some of the horrible things he’s doing with that nostalgia, I don’t think I wanna know what he does to things he isn’t nostalgic for.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Considering some of the horrible things he’s doing with that nostalgia, I don’t think I wanna know what he does to things he isn’t nostalgic for.
    He isn't nostalgic for Scott's eye or for Hope not being a psychopath.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Rosenberg's nostalgia.
    did she not "retrieve" costumes/change of clothes in the original run?

BANNED

Actually the New Mutants had their original outfit way back in X-Men Annual #10 and New Mutants Annual #2. It's just that the new writers don't bother to do their homework.

Some outfits are quite good like Karma and Magma's.

I will post it in the New Mutants thread.
    Last edited by jalsrix; 05-25-2019 at 10:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    That's impossible, due to the Champions War of the Realms tie-in.
    I know the "story" reason,I just thought it is cool that they defaulted to Avengers suit for Sunspot. Which is a positive sign that character is getting a signature look imo for example Storm suit from X-men red is becoming her default suit. It is good see these things they default to training suit because is the most common look for the new mutants, in the same way put Jubilee back her in 90s look when she stop being a vampire. It looks like Sunspot is free from that loop now and going into the future Sunspot will show up in this suit.

Amazing Member

Loving this series the New Mutants Love Fest is really giving me the feels. this is how an X-Men book should feel

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Shankarma1 View Post
    Loving this series the New Mutants Love Fest is really giving me the feels. this is how an X-Men book should feel
    Whose love fest are you talking about? I mean the specifics.