Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Default War of The Realms - Uncanny X-men #2 [LGY 636] Spoiler Discussion

Discuss!

Hrimhari and Tier are back. Everyone on the team knows Sunspot is alive, guess this means issue three is gonna be a breakneck-paced bloodbath.

Astonishing Member

So I all dogs dont go to heaven, they go to hel.

spoilers:

Sabretooth's eyes turned back blue. I think it means something... Eye-color reflects his state as villain or hero? It should be clear when POX come out.
    end of spoilers

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WildR View Post
    spoilers:

Sabretooth's eyes turned back blue. I think it means something... Eye-color reflects his state as villain or hero? It should be clear when POX come out.
    end of spoilers
    Creed's eye color means very little. Unless there was specific attention drawn to it in the issue. He's eyes are supposed to be amber according to Marvel info. lol As a villain, his eyes have gone back & forth between brown, blue, yellow, red, pupillless white, and pupilless yellow, and pupilless red. Same way he's sometimes hairy like Logan, and hairless others. Or how Monet goes back & forth between black & white. lol Sometimes Deadpool has pupils and sometimes he doesn't.

The X-Office isn't consistent with coloring anymore than anything else right now.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 05-22-2019 at 06:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Creed's eye color means very little. He's eyes are supposed to be amber according to Marvel info. lol As a villain, his eyes have gone back & forth between brown, blue, yellow, pupillless white, and pupilless yellow. Same way he's sometimes drawn with body hair and without.

Same way Monet goes back & forth between black & white. lol The X-Office isn't consistent with coloring anymore than other things.
    Thanks for your note, I think his post-Axis time went on with continuously brown eyes is quite interesting. I just remember Yu once has drawn his brown pupils super big in The Return of Jean Grey lol.

Quote Originally Posted by WildR View Post
    Thanks for your note, I just think his post-Axis time went on with continuously brown eyes is quite interesting. I just remember Yu once has drawn his brown pupils super big in The Return of Jean Grey lol.
    In Bunncanny, his eyes were yellow. Least when drawn by Land -and his eyes were actually open. lol
    6.jpg
    Can't recall if Lashley's Creed got them yellow or brown.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 05-22-2019 at 07:04 AM.

spoilers:
    I got really shocked when whatching Hope got torn open.
    Though I already know Rosenberg had made people get scorched and beheaded in his UXM. Is this kind of his humor?
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by WildR; 05-22-2019 at 07:25 AM.

the x-verse can't be rebooted soon enough.

Imagine if we had Sunspot in Captain America, working with R.E.S.C.U.E. and the Daughters of Liberty, or Avengers: No Road Home. Because right now this is the most bland re-introduction into the X-Men.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Imagine if we had Sunspot in Captain America, working with R.E.S.C.U.E. and the Daughters of Liberty, or Avengers: No Road Home. Because right now this is the most bland re-introduction into the X-Men.
    What'd Sunspot do this issue? Did he only show up at the end like Emma & Mystique in UX18?

And also, if he appeared in his human form, what color was he? lol
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 05-22-2019 at 07:30 AM.

What'd Sunspot do this issue? Did he only show up at the end like Emma & Mystique in UX18?

And also, to avoid any possible shock, what color was he -if his human appearance was shown?
    He’s dropped the “Citizen X” moniker and has been hanging around with Hope, Chamber, Wolfsbane, and Multiple Man. After fighting Sabretooth and the WotR cannon fodder, he gets reunited with Karma, Mirage, Havok, and Banshee. aaannnnd that’s it.

He also stays in his solar-powered state for the entire issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    He’s dropped the “Citizen X” moniker and has been hanging around with Hope, Chamber, Wolfsbane, and Multiple Man. After fighting Sabretooth and the WotR cannon fodder, he gets reunited with Karma, Mirage, Havok, and Banshee. aaannnnd that’s it.

He also stays in his solar-powered state for the entire issue.

Hopefully he'll get to do more next issue. And even if he does get killed, I really doubt it's gonna stick. He'll probably get revived with another power-boost before settling into the Hickman era, better than ever.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Must be physical readers cuz digital for me be sleeping.
    "Cable was right!"

Hopefully he'll get to do more next issue. And even if he does get killed, I really doubt it's gonna stick. He'll probably get revived with another power-boost before settling into the Hickman era, better than ever.
    If Sunspot does die, I’d expect his return by #22 as well as Wolfsbane, Chamber, Blindfold, Strong Guy, Loa, and maybe Tier(???). I don’t think the intent of this story is supposed to cull mutants off for a Hickman like a lot of people think. The only thing is that Rosenberg is hinging everything on how his run ends which is an...odd choice if I’m being nice.