Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

It’s blatantly all going to turn out to be a dream, or Riker watching it all in the Holodeck.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    If Sunspot does die, I’d expect his return by #22 as well as Wolfsbane, Chamber, Blindfold, Strong Guy, Loa, and maybe Tier(???). I don’t think the intent of this story is supposed to cull mutants off for a Hickman like a lot of people think. The only thing is that Rosenberg is hinging everything on how his run ends which is an...odd choice if I’m being nice.
    Yeah, it's looking more and more likely that Rosenberg is hanging this run on a plot twist. Given how spotty he's been about sticking landings, whether or not he can pull that off is more suspenseful than anything that might actually happen in the book.

BANNED

He’s dropped the “Citizen X” moniker and has been hanging around with Hope, Chamber, Wolfsbane, and Multiple Man.
    Thanks, Tycon.

Did Sunspot had a good reunion with Dani, Rahne and Karma seeing as how long they have been separated from each other.
    Last edited by Conn Seanery; 05-22-2019 at 03:20 PM.

He’s dropped the “Citizen X” moniker and has been hanging around with Hope, Chamber, Wolfsbane, and Multiple Man. After fighting Sabretooth and the WotR cannon fodder, he gets reunited with Karma, Mirage, Havok, and Banshee. aaannnnd that’s it.

He also stays in his solar-powered state for the entire issue.

Ugh I love the Citizen X name.

Sunspot as a tegular degular foot soldier X-Man is not the look after all that Avengers build up.

Fantastic Member

Whats Sabretooth like in the book? I hear he's not a mindless beast like he was when he got uninverted at the end of Weapon X

Mighty Member

this is a step backwards for Sunspot

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    Yeah, it's looking more and more likely that Rosenberg is hanging this run on a plot twist. Given how spotty he's been about sticking landings, whether or not he can pull that off is more suspenseful than anything that might actually happen in the book.
    I remember when Dead Souls ended and everyone wasn’t like “yeah this is super crazy but what about everything else that happened?” and Rosenberg has to tell people that it was a complete story. You shouldn’t have to tell people that your mini is a finished story, it should just naturally flow. I feel there’s been so much happening in Uncanny that it can’t possibly wrap up in four issues but if he pulls it off then it might be a great run in the near future because this sort of storytelling definitely doesn’t fit serial readers.

Quote Originally Posted by Rnap22 View Post
    Both figuratively and literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Spinster Sinister View Post
    Ugh I love the Citizen X name.

Sunspot as a tegular degular foot soldier X-Man is not the look after all that Avengers build up.
    And maybe it took me seeing a Hope dupe ripped in two but who the hell is this for? Are people really missing all this grimdark “mutants are dying, getting tortured, etc etc”? Or, different point but still tangentially connected, being willing enough to bare through it just for a Scogan reunion tour?

Just hop on Marvel Unlimited and re-read Decimation.

I've been liking these tie-ins. they are fun and it was good to see sunspot again

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzystarr View Post
    Whats Sabretooth like in the book? I hear he's not a mindless beast like he was when he got uninverted at the end of Weapon X
    Here's a panel someone posted when they were asking a question on twitter

He's clearly sentient.

I am digital, and the chapter hasn't been released for me yet. But Creed is clearly evil & sentient. The most info I got was from an early youtube review. He's described to be like an evil version of Ed Brisson's Creed. Which is good since Brisson did him justice back in 2017. He also gets into a "fight" with Wolfsbane. I am sure he lost, but if he at least traded with her longer than 1 page before getting shamed, then that's still improvement. lol Better than none.

Then at the end, he reveals his motivation -whatever it may be since the review wasn't spoiler heavy, and they praise his motivation as a showing of making him intelligent, rather than dumb oaf Creed he get 90% of the time.

The reviewer is a big Sabretooth fan, and wanted him to stay a good guy, but notes if he does have to be evil, this is the right way to use him.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 05-22-2019 at 10:25 AM.

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Here's a panel someone posted when they were asking a question on twitter

He's clearly sentient.

I am digital, and the chapter hasn't been released for me yet. But Creed is clearly evil & sentient. The most info I got was from an early youtube review. He's described to be like an evil version of Ed Brisson's Creed. Which is good since Brisson did him justice back in 2017. He also gets into a "fight" with Wolfsbane. I am sure he lost, but if he at least traded with her longer than 1 page before getting shamed, then that's still improvement. lol Better than none.

Then at the end, he reveals his motivation -whatever it may be since the review wasn't spoiler heavy, and they praise his motivation as a showing of making him intelligent, rather than dumb oaf Creed he get 90% of the time.

The reviewer is a big Sabretooth fan, and wanted him to stay a good guy, but notes if he does have to be evil, this is the right way to use him.
    He didn't lose, Rahne did. Reveal on the final page is that Hrimhari and Tier are alive and have joined with Victor as she and Magik are held prisoner.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    He didn't lose, Rahne did. Reveal on the final page is that Hrimhari and Tier are alive and have joined with Victor as she and Magik are held prisoner.
    Creed won a fight? And against a named-character? Wow. Never thought I'd see the day again.

Oh but if he & Magik met up in this, that explains the X-Monday pic we got. I assumed he was getting flambeed by her there since she's in POX as well. So that does set something up.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rnap22 View Post
    This was an absolute step back for the character. He is written like an automaton. All character development completely ignored. Even his power display seems dumbed down.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Creed won a fight? And against a named-character? Wow. Never thought I'd see the day again.

Oh but if he & Magik met up in this, that explains the X-Monday pic we got. I assumed he was getting flambeed by her there since she's in POX as well. So that does set something up.
    Err, what? Sabretooth's won plenty of fights against named characters. Hell, I like Rahne better but she isn't in his weightclass

Quote Originally Posted by OWL45 View Post
    This was an absolute step back for the character. He is written like an automaton. All character development completely ignored. Even his power display seems dumbed down.
    Waited months for Berto to show up and couldn't have been more disappointed, but I'm sure that will happen next issue.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Cochese View Post
    Riker watching it all in the Holodeck.
    Dude. No. Stop. Please.

/badbadbad