Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I think Meggan somehow tapped into Kurt's memories from 616 and there isn't an Age of X-Man Mystique

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    I think Meggan somehow tapped into Kurt's memories from 616 and there isn't an Age of X-Man Mystique
    Ah ok makes sense confused about when Mystique/Meggan said ... "you were with me at first (or beginning)" was that supposed to be Mystique or Meggan who claimed that?

I really need to reread this lol

Yeah, Kurt's memories of Mystique were the template Meggan was drawing from.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

This was the only X-Book I got to read cuz I still couldn't get UXM. Only one more issue of Meggan left.

Eh. AoXM timeline is tricky. Magneto has memories of Wanda, Pietro and Stryfe. Most likely after the revolution or whatever X-Man had Kurt re-educated to forget that Mystique (and probably Rogue) are his relatives.
    "Cable was right!"

Its soo funny and yet so perfect that the Cuckoos are basically "To make movies...we need to cause drama in their real lives. So who are we making fall in love this time?"

Mojo would be proud
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    Its soo funny and yet so perfect that the Cuckoos are basically "To make movies...we need to cause drama in their real lives. So who are we making fall in love this time?"

Mojo would be proud
    I kind of feel bad for Celeste, Phoebe, and Mindee. It's obvious that Nate made a deal with them that he wouldn't separate them from each other as long as they monitor and maintain the propaganda movie business for him. I think this issue gave me the feeling that the girls are starting to disagree with each other about supporting the false Utopia and they might elect to restore everyone's memories.

Krakoa is for lovers Blackphoenix's Avatar

Who's that little girl? Is she Kurt's daughter?