Astonishing Member

Default Spider fans should read WOR Strikeforce land of Giants one shot, Taylor wrote it

It all focus on Peter and his view on things. I won't spoiled you anything but it also hit you with the feels especially if you a horse lover. 2nd tearjerker in a row that Tom Taylor wrote for Spidey.

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    It all focus on Peter and his view on things. I won't spoiled you anything but it also hit you with the feels especially if you a horse lover. 2nd tearjerker in a row that Tom Taylor wrote for Spidey.
    His Wolverine and Captain America were also great, That One Moment late in the Issue Peter described with Cap REALLY hit me
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike
    DARK HORSE: Bill and Ted are doomed.
    IMAGE: The Walking Dead: Deluxe

I was deadass gonna buy this for the Molina art until this morning when I peeped the preview and suspected it was FNSM DLC I could save for later. And I was right! Glad ya'll enjoyed it, though.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

It was a really fun issue, I'll say that. The dialogue, quips, and banter were really funny. Spider-Man and the rest paying homage to the horse was unexpected, but surprisngly poignant.
    "I am a man of peace."

"A man of peace...who fights like ten tigers."