Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Marvel has heard our praise of Tabby and responded in kind.

I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    I don't see this happening for a number of reasons: 1) In order to re-educate Lauryn Hill (Rachel) it would mean they would have to have either decimated the Askani already (which we know they won't) or they give up on their army and focus all their efforts on Rachel. And it took a lot of effort just to break her of her hound programming. So that isn't an option. 2) I am HIGHLY skeptical that Rachel is getting the Phoenix Force back. It's just a cover. By this point in the timeline the Phoenix has long fled the timeline heading into various universes and back to the 90's to find Jean. 3) I don't think Stryfe knows that Rachel is related to him/Nate. I think he only knows that she created him and becomes Mother Askani (which I find interesting given all the time Stryfe could have tried to kill Rachel before X-cutioner's Storyline but whatever). So as fun as that would be (and better than what we're getting), not happening.

Again, I don't see Rachel getting the Phoenix Force back. If she did, I HIGHLY doubt the Phoenix will allow her/it to be subjugated again. It's been generally protective of her. However her dying and coming back with the Phoenix would be badass like she did in her mini back in the 90's.
    You have to admit that Rachel would look pretty badass in a costume that matches Stryfe, helmet and all. I would actually kind of enjoy the last two issues if she wakes up confused and Stryfe just tells Rachel that he is so happy that he saved "his sister". It would at least make the last two issues a bit more fun to have Rachel tricked into thinking Stryfe is her brother.

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    You have to admit that Rachel would look pretty badass in a costume that matches Stryfe, helmet and all. I would actually kind of enjoy the last two issues if she wakes up confused and Stryfe just tells Rachel that he is so happy that he saved "his sister". It would at least make the last two issues a bit more fun to have Rachel tricked into thinking Stryfe is her brother.
    I can't disagree with you there. I wouldn't be happy about it but it might make an interesting story.

Meanwhile, I can't help but lament that Rachel has gone from non-Phoenix Avengers-stomping omega mutant to a mindless unskilled enslaved hound in 6 years.