Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mighty Member

Noh-varr? (Grant Morrison series)

Kamala schooling Carol on modern world ...

Incredible Member Geraldofrivia's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    I really hate it when guys complain about short hair on girls there was nothing wrong with the way she looked.
    I love Brie's short hair but she looks more cool as Binary with long hair. Her Hair floating and glowing is hardly noticeable with short hair.

Same for Thor. I preferred his blond long hair look even though he is cool with short hair

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Probably 80% of us on cbr are guys. but ya I never mentioned anything about your gender I was just saying in general I hate complaining about short hair on woman I guess I should just say people next time....
    You said

"I really hate it when guys

and then bashed my comment.

So yeah, you did.

Quote Originally Posted by TriggerWarning View Post
    You said

"I really hate it when guys

and then bashed my comment.

So yeah, you did.
    I didn't bash your com and i never called or inplayd you were a guy really it was a statement I do hate it when guys do that so no I didn't I'll say people next time not that it really matters all that much it's not a big deal like you seem to whant it to be....
    Last edited by choptop; 05-23-2019 at 10:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Geraldofrivia View Post
    I love Brie's short hair but she looks more cool as Binary with long hair. Her Hair floating and glowing is hardly noticeable with short hair.

Same for Thor. I preferred his blond long hair look even though he is cool with short hair
    Kind of liked the small nod to Binary in the film-I think one of Carol's costume color changes was sort of red/white.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Quote Originally Posted by Geraldofrivia View Post

Thor I felt like his wig in the early films was ugly. Endgame I liked the dreaded dirty look of it. Keep that or go short again.. Hemsworth's also hated the wig specifically in AoU