Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Well, ignoring the soul rip debate at the moment. Toguro is definitely stronger by clear feats and also more durable I think. Wondy might have the edge in speed? Toguro has outright superspeed but he's a little hard to gauge because there aren't that many guns in YYH speed breakdown for comparison.

I don't think there's a meaningful difference in speed myself but it's open to debate.

Hmm... the lasso, bracers and her sword and shield are potent things. Toguro has a better range game with his air bullets and energy blasts and ****. He's like Doomsday but a ton faster and more skilled.

I would personally back Toguro myself. It's not an open-shut kind of thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Well, ignoring the soul rip debate at the moment. Toguro is definitely stronger by clear feats and also more durable I think. Wondy might have the edge in speed? Toguro has outright superspeed but he's a little hard to gauge because there aren't that many guns in YYH speed breakdown for comparison.

I don't think there's a meaningful difference in speed myself but it's open to debate.

Hmm... the lasso, bracers and her sword and shield are potent things. Toguro has a better range game with his air bullets and energy blasts and ****. He's like Doomsday but a ton faster and more skilled.

I would personally back Toguro myself. It's not an open-shut kind of thing.
    Well if his speed VS Wondy is debatable, then I guess the Superman part of the OP is right out?
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Well if his speed VS Wondy is debatable, then I guess the Superman part of the OP is right out?
    Mostly because YYH has a weird and somewhat ropey speed algorithm, especially during the Dark Tournament arc.