I’ve been enjoying the lead up to this event. I’m always down for stories featuring DC’s covert ops organizations. Thus far Leviathan has taken out all the main agencies and Kobra, a competing terrorist organizations. And according to the ads he seems to have threatened Batman and Manhunter and stated that their way has failed. Leviathan has seemingly offered Batgirl and Plastic Man a place in his new world order. Amanda Waller is on the run, Sam Lane is in a coma, and Director Bones is out of action.

Action Comics #1011 spoiler
spoilers:
Superman is confronted with a Leviathan bomb and rushes to throw it into space. As it explodes Superman states “I purposely experienced it in super speed. It was then I could see — it was as if the space it was touching was just not there anymore.” So it seems like the “bombs” may have been mass teleportations.
end of spoilers

I’m very excited about the return of Manhunter! Plus The Question being more prominent in the DCU is always great. the whole detective team put together is terrific. Plas is one of my favorite characters but he shouldn’t be on a team with the world’s greatest street level detectives. But he’ll make things more fun.

So now to the identity of Leviathan. I think Red Hood is too obvious. The whole “Batman, your way has failed” is his original shtick but it’s definitely not him.

Could it be Roy back from the dead? Or Dick/Ric Grayson having another personality disorder? Talia throwing a big swerve?