Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Wild Theory: the Seven Forces of Creation and Shazam

I'm wondering if Shazam was used as a template for establishing what the Seven Energies of Creation are. Yes, there are only six letters in“Shazam”; but that title is making the point that there are actually seven areas being covered, with the seventh still a mystery. Looking at the other six, and at what we already know about the various Energies of Creation as revealed in Flash and Justice League:

The Wisdom of Solomon: the Sage Force
    The Strength of Hercules: the Strength Force
    The Courage of Achilles: the Emotional Spectrum, which is balanced around Willpower
    The Power of Zeus: I hear something about Wonder Woman being associated with a Divine Force?
    The Stamina of Atlas: the Life Force?
    The Speed of Mercury: the Speed Force

What do you think? Am I reaching, or is there something to this?
    Rogue wears rouge.
    Angel knows all the angles.

Quote Originally Posted by Dataweaver View Post
    I'm wondering if Shazam was used as a template for establishing what the Seven Energies of Creation are. Yes, there are only six letters in“Shazam”; but that title is making the point that there are actually seven areas being covered, with the seventh still a mystery. Looking at the other six, and at what we already know about the various Energies of Creation as revealed in Flash and Justice League:

The Wisdom of Solomon: the Sage Force
    The Strength of Hercules: the Strength Force
    The Courage of Achilles: the Emotional Spectrum, which is balanced around Willpower
    The Power of Zeus: I hear something about Wonder Woman being associated with a Divine Force?
    The Stamina of Atlas: the Life Force?
    The Speed of Mercury: the Speed Force

What do you think? Am I reaching, or is there something to this?
    It be a really cool idea, to say the least. Not sure if your right but I would like to see a connection like that.

The idea gives Shazam a larger role in the overall DC universe this way as well. Which could be a good idea.
    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.

This is so brilliant I wouldn't be surprised to see it show up in the actual DCU credited to whatever writer saw it here.
    Read my free superhero webcomic, The Ill!

http://theill.thecomicseries.com/comics/540/