Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

the trailer teased Colossus, Cyclops and Beast. They could have teased Jean or Rogue but they didn't which is what is worrisome.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    the trailer teased Colossus, Cyclops and Beast. They could have teased Jean or Rogue but they didn't which is what is worrisome.
    Yeah, pretty sure that photo on the manison is the full roster.

Incredible Member Unspeakable Evil's Avatar

Psylocke doesn't get lots of push in cartoons or movies but she always makes to the video game

Beast and Pete's powers would make them pretty weak additions compared to Bobby and whatnot.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by The_Greatest_Username View Post
    Nintendo is funding this game so I wouldn’t expect it.
    Disney should buy Nintendo.

#WorldDominationMasterplan

X-Men & Green Lantern Fan Sam Robards, Comic Fan's Avatar

While I wish the game had a more distinctive visual style (it seems to be in the same, rather bland lane that Contest of Champions and Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite drove down), I LOVE that the X-Men are getting some nice representation in Marvel games again.

If Nintendo is indeed bankrolling it, I wouldn't be surprised if they looked at MvCI's backlash and lackluster sales, went to Marvel and said, "Put the *%&^ING X-Men in it, or the deal's off."

I don't have a Switch, but damn if this and Xenoblade Chronicles 2 don't make me wanna buy one...

Also, CYCLOPS or bust. Even if he's DLC. Same for Jean.
    What can I say but, "I love comics."

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ermac View Post
    Disney should buy Nintendo.

#WorldDominationMasterplan
    That's not even funny.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Unspeakable Evil View Post
    Psylocke doesn't get lots of push in cartoons or movies but she always makes to the video game
    Huh, now that you mention it...
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Beast and Pete's powers would make them pretty weak additions compared to Bobby and whatnot.
    I thought Spider-Gwen was redundant but they seem to have done some neat stuff with her, so I'm sure they'll come up with something cool for Colossus and Beast .
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Robards, Comic Fan View Post
    While I wish the game had a more distinctive visual style (it seems to be in the same, rather bland lane that Contest of Champions and Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite drove down), I LOVE that the X-Men are getting some nice representation in Marvel games again.

If Nintendo is indeed bankrolling it, I wouldn't be surprised if they looked at MvCI's backlash and lackluster sales, went to Marvel and said, "Put the *%&^ING X-Men in it, or the deal's off."

I don't have a Switch, but damn if this and Xenoblade Chronicles 2 don't make me wanna buy one...

Also, CYCLOPS or bust. Even if he's DLC. Same for Jean.
    I wouldn't be surprised if that did have something to do with it, but it also might have helped that the Fox ban might have been lessened around the time this game was produced.