Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by pandafarmer View Post
    Also worth noting on the video game front... Marvel Future Fight is going to have an update next week that's X-related. So far we know that Jean Grey and Psylocke both get new uniforms. New characters Bishop and Iceman confirmed with a rumor of Kitty and Jubilee also in the update (yay!).
    I am so excited about their arrival. Yay!

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    This game just keeps getting more ambitious. The amount of X-Men being put into this game gives me hope that they'll have a larger role in other mediums moving forward.
    Must resist buying a Switch... But my will is weak! haha
    My debut novel Awakening - Book One of The Children of the Solstice Series: http://amzn.to/2xAbyid

"If you like sci-fi and the "everyday" superhero, this book is for you."

The second book Collision is out now: https://amzn.to/2FzkH1W

"The Children of the Solstice are Back!"

Total Geek Live is group effort by 4 Geeks giving you all the latest in geek news: https://bit.ly/2YoYrir

BANNED

About damn time

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by baltiroo View Post
    I am so excited about their arrival. Yay!

Must resist buying a Switch... But my will is weak! haha
    I feel your pain! I've wanted to get one since Breath of the Wild came out. This might be what does it, though
    Make Good Art

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

If it's a Bayonetta 2 situation where they straight up put money into the property's rights then no PS4 port for you.
    If it's a Octopath Traveler where they just put money into publishing which got them timed exclusivity then eh.
    "Cable was right!"

BANNED

well it looks like loser Sabretooth didn't make it even as a sub boss.

If Cyclops and Colossus after being in the picture are not playable I'll call the cops

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    If this game actually follows Ultimate Alliance continuity (lol) because it has 3 in the title, Jean is dead and hasn't returned as the Phoenix yet (which doesn't make any sense in UA1's good ending because she can't return as the Phoenix if her soul was lost in Mephisto's realm, but this is the same game where the alternative ending was Mystique killing Xavier as vengeance for Nightcrawler dying in Mephisto's realm, but in the ending art YOU CAN SEE NIGHTCRAWLER STANDING WITH THE OTHERS OVER XAVIER'S GRAVE).

okay that is all very stupid and they just didn't choose her, i know
    Wait wasn't Jean playable in Ultimate Alliance 2?

And it's a little sad that Iceman didn't make it in

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    Wait wasn't Jean playable in Ultimate Alliance 2?

And it's a little sad that Iceman didn't make it in
    You could unlock her, but who knows if secret characters count in the deep Ultimate Alliance continuity where Bruce Banner isn't the Hulk but you can still play as the Hulk and have him talk to Bruce Banner.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    No Jean
    I have a feeling she’s DLC.
    First X-Lady

Erik's a boss and playable.

Psylocke confirmed in the wack body.

Mystique and Juggernaut are bosses.

They join Logan, Storm, and Nightcrawler.

You can see designs for Cyclops, Beast, and Colossus.
    Man, it does my heart good to see the X-Men and assorted characters so prominently in something Marvel related again.
    The most important thing about this announcement is that they made Magneto's classic design good and Tom Kane is back (the best Erik VA after the late, great Tony Jay.)
    It sounds like they brought back most of the WaTXM VA's aside from Psylocke (but it doesn't seem like Grey Griffin is reprising Carol either, so I'm not surprised).
    Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    If Cyclops and Colossus after being in the picture are not playable I'll call the cops
    I don't know why they'd put them in the picture with the other playable X-Men and not make them DLC. Although Beast doesn't seem playable.

Nolan North is also in the game as Rocket so I wouldn't be surprised if he reprises Cyclops and Deadpool.

And is that Jim Ward as the Sentinel? He might reprise Professor X again too.

Iceman is also in this! Although I wish they introduced the modern British version of Psylocke in this rather then the ninja (that I also like), I think her look is great and she's always fun to play with because she's usually fast, and also have some cool distance telepathy attacks.
    A picture would last longer darling...

It's pretty surprising they didn't include Jean considering she was playable in MUA2 and the Dark Phoenix movie is coming out a month before the game.

Edit: Although thinking about it, if MUA3 is following the canon of previous games, Jean probably is dead or Dark Phoenix in the game. In the first game, you are forced to choose sacrificing either Jean or Nighcrawler, who are being held hostage in Mephisto's realm. Both heroes want sacrifice themselves for the other. If you choose Jean to live, Mystique is pissed about Nightcrawler's death and she kills Prof X, causing the X-Men to disband. If you choose Nightcrawler to live, Jean dies but later comes back as Dark Phoenix.

Edit x2: Actually, that wouldn't make sense since Jean is alive as Phoenix in the second game. I guess each game stands alone.
    Last edited by nightw1ng; 05-23-2019 at 11:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    Iceman is also in this! Although I wish they introduced the modern British version of Psylocke in this rather then the ninja (that I also like), I think her look is great and she's always fun to play with because she's usually fast, and also have some cool distance telepathy attacks.
    Game is made by Team Ninja who did Dead or Alive. Booty Psylocke was all but confirmed till now.

Astonishing Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nightw1ng View Post
    It's pretty surprising they didn't include Jean considering she was playable in MUA2 and the Dark Phoenix movie is coming out a month before the game.
    Jean is a great DLC candidate because of her popularity.

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    Iceman is the dream. Any screenshots?