Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
This does not surprise me, although at least he treated the other Fab Five who showed up in the book (at least from what I've read of NTT) fairly respectfully.

The proof was in New Teen Titans #50 which featured Donna Troy's wedding to Terry Long. Mal & Karen were living the happily married life, Charlie & Bette seemed like the guests that no-one was interested in catching up with, and Duela was turned into literally a "fat liar".

I know I'm in the minority here but I didn't like most of Wolfman's additions to the team. Starfire, Raven, Cyborg, and Jericho have never done much for me. Especially because I feel that Wolfman repeated their same stories over and over(Starfire longing to find a place to call home only to see her home devastated, Raven longing to be free of her father's influence only to become more like him, Cyborg longing to become more human again only to become more inhuman, etc.). When Wolfman brought back Bumblebee Post-Crisis to help with the Wildebeast situation, I was significantly surprised and excited but she only showed up for a few issues and then disappeared again until the Wildebeast Society captured most of the Titans.

I hope when the Titans return, Bumblebee with be featured on the team as a credible hero and developed accordingly.