Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonly View Post
Franklin seems already set upon the path to becoming a super villain. wonder if we are getting a onslaught like situation where the desperate need to regain his powers so that he could bring everyone back(how parallax like does it sound) makes him fuse with a malevolent entity or perform a forbidden ritual and go over the edge leading to the next Uber omnipotent villain whom no one can defeat.
Franklin's an interesting case. In many ways, he's a PITA teenage boy. And yes, I've raised a teenager and worked with teenagers for a decade and a half. They ALL have unfriendly tendencies at times. But Franklin has access to unlimited power depending on the writer and where the arc is). He also has access to lots of cool stuff and a sister with more brains than common sense. He's no longer as special as he was and that is a real problem.

But Franklin going full-on super villain is a dumb idea. I think it's pretty definite he is going to do something stupid, though. Because every teenage boy makes dumb decisions sometimes. Even the best ones. I also think he needs some contact with normal kids like the near fight that happened in the preview. Franklin's unlike his father or sister. He has a need to relate to people like Ben, Sue, and Johnny. But Ben, Sue, and Johnny have had times to learn social skills. Sometimes not well, but next to Reed, they rock at it. It's growing up and I'd like to see more of this mixedin with the superheroics.