Hello,
didnt know how to name the Thread, but I must say that I am disappointed that they brought Cassie,Tim,Bart,Conner as Young Justice back.

I think we already went trough this and I liked the more mature Teen Titans Series in which they grew up, fought against more powerful enemies and became Legends themselves.

I personally would have loved more to see them coming back like at the end of Teen Titans Series and forming a more grown up Team.
It would have been cool to let Raven disappear with them and bring them back together.

Like NEW OUTSIDERS:
Cassie
Bart
Conner
Raven

and then later adding Tim and other members.

I was thinking about Raven because she has the ability to teleport, so the Team could have worked perfectly.

Like Fighting against an Enemy and then disappearing when the JL,Titans or so arrived.
So they would have become a mistery among the world until they then decide to uncover their secret identity to their Ex-Mentors etc.

I would also have loved a more mature Code-Name for Bart, I liked the idea of Godspeed and his outfit, it would have been cool for a 20+ Bart Allen.

I am still hoping that at a point they will let the Young Justice member become older like in Teen Titans and become members of a more mature Team.

I would find it cool to let Cassie,Bart,Tim and Conner become members of the JSA and having a team on their own, so they are members of both teams..