Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    90% of the footage from the FFVII seems to be from the Midgar section of the game, kind of curious what the rest of the game will look like (Or if this means it will be an episodic release).
    I get the feeling the entirely of part 1 will focus on Midgar.

English Voice actors confirmed seem to only be Midgar as well-No Cid, Yuffie, Vincent etc.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    This has me very excited. Absolutely loved the first two games.

I'm sure the gameplay will not be what the original was, but FFVII remake has my attention. I'm a PC guy when it comes to gaming, but this is the first thing that's going to make me consider a console in years.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    I'm sure the gameplay will not be what the original was, but FFVII remake has my attention. I'm a PC guy when it comes to gaming, but this is the first thing that's going to make me consider a console in years.
    I'm very curious. I loved FFVII back then but at the same time there really wasn't much competition in the RPG genre so it was great by default for RPG fans. Now though FFVII has been massively surpassed by so many games in both storytelling and gameplay that I wonder if a remake even has a chance of holding up.

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    You might not need to get a console. Square Enix has released the Final Fantasy games on PC.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    English Voice actors confirmed seem to only be Midgar as well-No Cid, Yuffie, Vincent etc.
    Those will make it into the next game more than likely. Square said this 1st part of the game will be 2 discs. So we could end up with a Final Fantasy VII that when complete is 400-500 hours of gameplay spread across 3-4 games. (Square doesn't even know how many games the remake will stretch across yet)
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

So what did you all like best this e3?

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    Probably Watch Dogs Legion and Cyberpunk 2077, with quiet hope for Marvel’s Avengers. Jedi Fallen Order also looks great, and I am excited to try LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga and the Destroy All Humans remake. 12 Minutes, Ancestors, Dead Proof, The Outer Worlds and Man of Medan are also on my radar.

The funniest reaction is the new Call of Duty game that has made IGN and other reviewers look kinda stupid. Proclaiming how "intense" the game is and how they can't handle playing the campaign of this. Its more silly as they decided to spend a video crying over how they just can't handle this type of game.

As many comments have said this is perhaps the worst review from E3 and pretty much backfired on IGN.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Activision money is all over that video. Holy crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Activision money is all over that video. Holy crap.
    The video is so disliked its now at 12+ thousand down votes. It shocks me IGN hasn't stepped in to lock the comments and try to hide votes its receiving.

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    There weren't too many surprises, so the majority of what I liked was just more of what I was already anticipating.

Elden Ring
    DOOM Eternal
    Dying Light 2
    FF7 Remake
    Blasphemous
    Remnant: From The Ashes
    Cyberpunk 2077

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    The funniest reaction is the new Call of Duty game that has made IGN and other reviewers look kinda stupid. Proclaiming how "intense" the game is and how they can't handle playing the campaign of this. Its more silly as they decided to spend a video crying over how they just can't handle this type of game.

As many comments have said this is perhaps the worst review from E3 and pretty much backfired on IGN.
    Game journalists today have become an unusually soft bunch. Over the past few years it's gotten to the point where I can't even tell if they're being serious most of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Xero Kaiser View Post
    Game journalists today have become an unusually soft bunch. Over the past few years it's gotten to the point where I can't even tell if they're being serious most of the time.
    One journalist who saw the game a week or two ago claimed that Infinity Ward should change the game. To IW's credit they have said there will be NO CHANGES made to the game. Basically telling folks to suck it up .