Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Avengers confirmed for PS4, Xbone, PC and Stadia.
    https://gematsu.com/2019/06/marvels-...-pc-and-stadia
    In case anyone was worried about another Spider-Man PS4 or Ultimate Alliance 3/Switch situation .

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Its being reported Microsoft will reveal the X-Box Scarlett (or X-Box 2 or whatever they plan to call it) tomorrow. This seems a move to gain some momentum over Sony which is slowly unveiling more and more about the PS5.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Pretty furious at Double Fine for suddenly agreeing to make Psychonauts 2 an X Box exclusive, abandoning their past audience on PlayStation (including those who no doubt played the VR game last year).

Outside that there have been some great reveals so far. Keanu Reeves in Cyberpunk 2077, wooh!

Overall Xbox's E3 did nothing for me. As for using the console for xcloud, is it only for use when you're at home on the same wifi or can it work from anywhere?

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    Pretty furious at Double Fine for suddenly agreeing to make Psychonauts 2 an X Box exclusive, abandoning their past audience on PlayStation (including those who no doubt played the VR game last year).

Outside that there have been some great reveals so far. Keanu Reeves in Cyberpunk 2077, wooh!
    They were brought by Microsoft. It's whatever. Tim Schafer is an ******* and the games they is highly praised mediocrity. Buying them is a waste.

Quote Originally Posted by Iconic View Post
    Overall Xbox's E3 did nothing for me. As for using the console for xcloud, is it only for use when you're at home on the same wifi or can it work from anywhere?
    I was kind of underwhelmed too, if only because for the most part it was all cinematic trailers and not enough actual gameplay.

The only stuff that really impressed me was Psychonauts 2 and the new Tales Of game.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Apparently Psychonauts 2 isn’t an exclusive, they have committed to Kickstarter backers having a PS4 version so Sony players will get to continue the story.

12 Minutes looks really interesting though it’s not exactly clear if it’s a X-Box console exclusive or not. Hopefully not.

Bethesda’s conference was a total waste of time. So much padding and over focus on mobile ****. Ghostwire and Dead Proof sound very interesting but we got no actual gameplay. Only Doom Eternal seemed to save the show.

Thus watching and the utter sadness of watching a studio like Ninja Theory that made some great games become Microsoft's literal b-tch is the funniest part. "We have a great new game all ready we been working on !"

Then we see them comically do an Overwatch clone as the lady nearly faints tellin us all..."Its gonna have co-op multiplayer !" . Well good-bye Ninja Theory . You were a great studio once. But knew once Microsoft bought you , it would be a clown show.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Beyond getting Fantasy Star Online 2 as an exclusive this was again a massive fail on Microsoft. Spencer bragged up he had 60 games and a lot of them are cross platform. Then he decided to show another console (Scarlett) and had talking head designers discuss what gamers wanted etc. That its gonna have shorter load times , 4x the power of X-Box One S , great frame rates.

Then we get a video of them showing folks building this machine. Then how they are gonna deliver a true experience for gamers. To connect across all platforms. "This isn't just a console launch , its the future !"

Spencer then spends time discussing the power of the Cloud. Also to launch Project Scarlett they will use Halo with it.

It hurts my heart to see Commander Keen revived as a mobile game.

Good lord, was Ubisoft's press conference boring as hell. I don't know why they even bothered with that.

Apparently, nobody learned anything from the Diablo Immortal fiasco. I don't even have the burning hatred of mobile games that a lot of people do and even I don't understand why these companies suddenly think that some bullshit phone game can headline a major event like E3.
    Last edited by Xero Kaiser; 06-10-2019 at 02:27 PM.

Terminator is making a lot of crossover appearances in major games this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Xero Kaiser View Post
    Good lord, was Ubisoft's press conference boring as hell. I don't know why they even bothered with that.

Apparently, nobody learned anything from the Diablo Immortal fiasco. I don't even have the burning hatred of mobile games that a lot of people do and even I don't understand why these companies suddenly think that some bullshit phone game can headline a major event like E3.
    These companies don't even need Diablo Immortal to learn. Mobile game announcements have always been met with indifference at E3. Seriously, no one attends this trade show for shitty phone games.

What is comical is Sony by not even attending basically made the biggest announcement of all over the weekend. They locked Persona 5 : Royal as a console exclusive. Hell its not even over at E3 and you have to wonder what other things they could announce or show.