BANNED

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Last hurrah.

sigh.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Last hurrah.
    More like a mercy killing.

This maxi had its ups and downs. I desperately hope that this Beast/Laura friendship is forgotten after HoXPoX because I still don't get it.

Astonishing Member

I feel like this needed a few more issues, I can't tell if that's due to tamaki rushing to finish and go to archie's or wanting the x line canceled ?

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    This maxi had its ups and downs. I desperately hope that this Beast/Laura friendship is forgotten after HoXPoX because I still don't get it.
    I guess you can sort of loosely say it exists due to her friendship with the young O5 with their adult selves having gotten those memories kinda like how it was for Cyclops and the Champions, though that’s probably putting more thought into it than Marvel did. Does this series at this point even take place after Extermination?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    I guess you can sort of loosely say it exists due to her friendship with the young O5 with their adult selves having gotten those memories kinda like how it was for Cyclops and the Champions, though that’s probably putting more thought into it than Marvel did. Does this series at this point even take place after Extermination?
    I'm not sure we really know precisely when it's set. It's kind of existing in its own bubble.

BANNED

Hopefully this is the end of Honey Garbage. She can stay in Age of XMan.

Quote Originally Posted by PetPigeon View Post
    Hopefully this is the end of Honey Garbage. She can stay in Age of XMan.
    You know as well as we all do, she’s not going anywhere so long as Laura is around. She’s a Wolverine, she’s here to stay.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    iirc Laura's timeline to Age of X-Man is:

All-New Wolverine #36 --> Adamantium Agenda #1-4 --> X-Men Red #1-11 --> X-23 #1-5 --> Extermination #1-5 --> X-23 #6-12 --> Uncanny X-Men: Disassembled

I guess the connection between the two makes sense, but he's taking up a space that Prodigy could be in.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    iirc Laura's timeline to Age of X-Man is:

All-New Wolverine #36 --> Adamantium Agenda #1-4 --> X-Men Red #1-11 --> X-23 #1-5 --> Extermination #1-5 --> X-23 #6-12 --> Uncanny X-Men: Disassembled

I guess the connection between the two makes sense, but he's taking up a space that Prodigy could be in.
    To be fair, Hank's role in Laura's mission of hunting down genetic experimentation isn't exactly in David's wheelhouse.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    To be fair, Hank's role in Laura's mission of hunting down genetic experimentation isn't exactly in David's wheelhouse.
    Okay, maybe it does make complete sense for Hank to be there. I'm stubborn and want David to steal Beast's spotlight at any point possible.

let my hankie wankie live
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Well if you wanna get technical, everything that is in Beast’s wheelhouse is in David’s thanks to his total recollection of all the knowledge he gained from his powers. Hank however, probably has the better resources to help Laura.

I'm going to miss this series so much. But I hope it sets the stage for a larger Wolverine family of books down the line.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.