Default The Running Man w/ A Twist

Okay, so you remember the (very loose) 1987 movie adaptation of Stephen King's The Running Man?

Well, it saw Arnold Schwarzenegger's Ben Richards, Marķa Conchita Alonso's Amber Mendez, Yaphet Kotto's William Laughlin and Marvin J. McIntyre's Harold Weiss forced to take part in a futuristic game show, in which they had to evade "stalkers" - armed mercenaries - around a large arena, gladiator style.

The stalkers in question were Professor Subzero (an ice-skating stalker with exploding pucks and a very sharp hockey stick), Buzzsaw (a stalker with a chainsaw who rode a motorcycle), Dynamo (a stalker whose gear fired electric blasts) and Fireball (a stalker with a jet-pack and a flamethrower).

Let's switch things up a little...

Instead of the three other runners in the movie, Ben Richards will be joined by three other Arnold Schwarzenegger characters; Conan the Barbarian, Alan "Dutch" Schaefer (Predator) and John Matrix (Commando).

And instead of the four runners, the following horror villains will be sent after them, one by one, in the following order; Leatherface, Michael Myers, Zombie Jason Voorhees and the Creeper.

How does the "Arnie Quartet" do?

Second scenario (if the Arnies win the first one): All four horror runners are sent into the arena at the same time. How goes it this time?

I mean they probably do well enough. John Matrix alone was certainly not human. Nor was he troubled by such things as "reloading".
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    I mean they probably do well enough. John Matrix alone was certainly not human. Nor was he troubled by such things as "reloading".
    Oh sorry, Running Man rules apply, so no weapons for the runners when they're sent in (they can steal/create/improvise to acquire them, where possible).

Stalkers have standard equipment where applicable.

BANNED

I can imagine Matrix carving Meyers up with his own weapon making puns all the way through. Hell he probably hacks off Meyer's limbs and carries him around to use as a club...

Quote Originally Posted by T51R View Post
    I can imagine Matrix carving Meyers up with his own weapon making puns all the way through. Hell he probably hacks off Meyer's limbs and carries him around to use as a club...
    At which point, Dutch refers to him as "Da Choppah"!
    Original join date: sometime in 2002