Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Zeitgeist View Post
    Don't slut shame his thigh high boots
    I don't even think he's supposed to have boots...?

iMan 42s

It's kind of weird to see Otto as old as Doctor Strange and knowing that he encountered a young Tony Stark. I mean by the time he encountered the heroes and became Doctor Octopus it wouldn't be all that out of the question for comics, but yeesh Spidey's been beating up a senior citizen.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

Just read the issue and it was pretty good. I liked the back and forth between Otto and Strange, and even if it's been done before, I still like a team up with someone who's primarily science based teaming with a magic user. It makes for an interesting clash of ideals.

Also the ending is certainly enough to get a few people on this forum talking. It kind of relates to an infamous story.

iMan 42s

I didn't realize it came out today. No spoilers but yeah, that wrapped things up nicely.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

I'm generally not very excited for team-up stories, but this really exceeded my expectations due to Gage's cleverness and the way he uses Panda's actual history and human flaws, not even considering how rich Otto and Stephen are together. Excited for more!
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

So are we sure that we shouldn't expect some kind of Spider crossover involving Mephisto at some point? Between Peter, Ben, Miles and Otto, it really seems like Marvel isn't capitalizing on the fact that he has some strange obsession with the Spiders lately.

BANNED

This book continues to be a damn fine example of comic book excellence. Nothing earth shaking happens in this conclusion but Gage is so spot on with his characterizations of both Ock and Strange and showing how they crossed paths as younger men - and highlighting how both men have been victims of their own egos - is inspired.

As for the last page appearance of a certain someone, if there isn't a crossover with this guy within the Spider-books by the end of the year, I'll be shocked.

BANNED

expect Spider Man: Hell to Pay any day now.

Astonishing Member

My favourite Spidey book. Liked the flashbacks to years prior and how Otto taunted Pandemonium taking a page from Parker's playbook.

i wonder where Centipedemon ranks in respect to Mephisto.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I don't even think he's supposed to have boots...?
    Beats me, I'm just calling what I'm seeing
    ♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•*

♪ღ♪░NORAH░WINTERS░FOR░SPIDER-WAIFU░♪ღ♪

*•♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•«

Isn't it weird that the 3 villains that Otto listed as his greatest potential challengers (Master Pandemonium. Count Nefaria, and Graviton) are all mustachioed white guys; like his abusive father?

Last edited by Michael Watkins; 05-31-2019 at 07:54 PM.

That made me laugh enough that I asked Gage if it was purposeful on twitter and he said he'd love to say yes, but it was coincidence. xD

A hilarious one that makes 100%%sense, but.