Amazing Member

Default Does comicbookdb.com goes down for you sometimes?

Hi

I use this online database a lot, and it is down all day today for me. Sometimes very little down time, sometimes a lot.
    I get the following error message "Warning: mysql_connect(): User dbcomic_admin already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections in /home/comicboo/include/config.php on line 54
    Could not connect"

Reading that line and I am not a programmer it says "Max users connection". Does that mean too many people are using it and the rest can't access it?

Thxs

Pat

Quote Originally Posted by vaindioux View Post
    Hi

I use this online database a lot, and it is down all day today for me. Sometimes very little down time, sometimes a lot.
    I get the following error message "Warning: mysql_connect(): User dbcomic_admin already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections in /home/comicboo/include/config.php on line 54
    Could not connect"

Reading that line and I am not a programmer it says "Max users connection". Does that mean too many people are using it and the rest can't access it?

Thxs

Pat
    Never heard of it but just tried and got the same error. Try a different browser maybe? Clear your casche?
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by vaindioux View Post
    Hi

Could not connect"

Thxs

Pat
    It happens to me quite frequently. It seems to happen more often on Wednesdays, or at least that's what I think. I've been clicking "refresh" for the past 10 minutes and I'm still receiving the error message. It's too bad that Chris sold the site and we can't just send him a message.

All-New Member

If I ever lose all the info on my books that I've logged in there, I will go crazy.

Amazing Member

Glad it's not just me.

Thxs for the feedback guys.

Pat