Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

So far is Hunter the only son Diana has had in Dc's history? So far if we ever get at least a black label, I would love Fury and Hunter

I'd be up for a classical take on Earth-2 returning and the original Fury, Lyta Hall, making her return alongside the other Infinitors. I've wracked my brain on how else the Infinity Inc characters could thrive, but I believe back to basics is best: the children of the JSA. They're a nice juxtaposition to the wards and sidekicks of the Justice League, the predominant Earth 1 theme, as the Titans.

I don't mind a few duplicates across the Earths (as is a theme in the Multiverse anyway), whether it's Superman, Batman, or Wonder Woman, if the Earth 2 versions aren't the leads of the stories.

I also think Huntress is a character that can support an Earth 1 and Earth 2 version, without ill effect as they're very different characters.

This is my round about saying that I'd go for a Lyta and Hector Hall title, entitled Fate & Fury, which creates Hector Hall as a son-in-law to Diana and Steve and a de facto male supporting character in the Wonderverse.

So, Hector Hall, as Doctor Fate, becomes part of the Wonderverse?
    COMBINING THE BIGBADITUDE OF THANOS WITH CHEETAH'S FEROCITY, IS JANUS WONDER WOMAN'S GREATEST SUPERVILLAIN?...on WONDABUNGA!!! Look alive, Kangaliers!

Quote Originally Posted by Mel Dyer View Post
    So, Hector Hall, as Doctor Fate, becomes part of the Wonderverse?
    Tangentially, sure. Wholly, as in his entire myth is based on Wonder Woman mythos, no.

Quote Originally Posted by Mel Dyer View Post
    Wow! I'd love to read that! Sounds like it would make a great 3-issue arc in the HAWKMAN comics. I think Hawkman and Ras seem natural enemies.
    Well, it doesn't have Hawkman since I based it on the DCAU where Hawkgirl is the main Thanagarian on Earth. But yeah, they have certain thematic elements in common, and in some ways it makes sense for them to interact with each other. The idea I had here was basically a random intersection of characters since they made sense for the story.

Setting: Egypt; Event: some supervillain is stealing a mummy; Motive?

Given WHO the mummy is most supervillains have no reason to be interested. The only thing that makes Atum-zat interesting is that she died as a teen and wasn't exhumed after her sarcophagus was removed from it's tomb.

So a motive for stealing Atum-zat... I came up with Ras wanting to throw her in a Lazarus pit to see what would happen.

The Thanagarian connection is less straightforward since it involved creating a new thing not seen before in the comics. I didn't want it to be magic. I wanted a tech-based reason for Nitiri to be effectively immortal. Thanagarians did some weird stuff with N-th metal. What would a person be like if they had it inside them? Part of me thinks a Thanagarian scientist would have tried to find out. But I don't think the comics ever went there. Nitiri shows up on Thanagarian sensors designed to detect N-th metal. Her blood contains trace amounts, but these amounts are large enough to give a blade quenched in her blood a thick enough coating of N-th metal to have some of the properties solid N-th metal does.