Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    There was a threat made to attack Disney films which Black Panther was the newest one at the time coming out. But given most Disney films weren't targeted and Black Panther's critic and audience score is only 18% apart it looks like that was an empty threat by someone wanting some attention.
    The Facebook account that was being used as a base for that group was banned over the plans, as I recall, which may have accounted for the attack not amounting to much.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

TLJ was definitely attacked considering the Bots used leached over into Shape of the Water.

BANNED

I think part of whats lost looking at the current review statistics is the number of negative reviews that came out early, in some cases before the film was released. As the general public saw it the reviews balanced out somewhat, but never completely recovered from the initial bombing.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    The hell is a review bomb? As someone who never bothers reading reviews for movies outside forums like this I'm curious.
    It's when people got mad because a bunch of other people said they weren't interested in seeing Captain Marvel.

Quote Originally Posted by Bl00dwerK View Post
    It's when people got mad because a bunch of other people said they weren't interested in seeing Captain Marvel.
    No, more the part about trying to give it a low score out of anger for the movie even existing in the first place.
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Quote Originally Posted by weblurker View Post
    no, more the part about trying to give it a low score out of anger for the movie even existing in the first place.
    Shes not smiling etc

Quote Originally Posted by jetengine View Post
    Shes not smiling etc
    Oh, yeah. The trolls walked right into that one with the biker scene in the final film. (The trolls are also trying to use the longer version recently released to market the BluRay to attack Marvel Studios and Brie Larson now, which is somewhere between sad and asinine.)
    (All-New Wolverine #4)