Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Default Justice League/Power Rangers - Movie for 2020?

Considering the success from the crossovers between Batman and the TMNT, do you think we could have an animated movie based on the crossover between the Justice League and the Power Rangers in 2020? It took 3 years for the Batman/TMNT crossover to get animated, so for Justice League/Power Rangers could be the same.

I would love to see Tommy facing Batman, as he has been the only one until know who put the Bat in his place.

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    Considering the success from the crossovers between Batman and the TMNT, do you think we could have an animated movie based on the crossover between the Justice League and the Power Rangers in 2020? It took 3 years for the Batman/TMNT crossover to get animated, so for Justice League/Power Rangers could be the same.

I would love to see Tommy facing Batman, as he has been the only one until know who put the Bat in his place.
    I don't see hasbro and WB wrorking together.

I'm pretty certain DC plans on having Batman cross over with every single being in all of fiction.

I have no desire to see any Ppwrr ranger put Batman in his place. Whatever that means

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    I have no desire to see any Ppwrr ranger put Batman in his place. Whatever that means
    Maybe putting him in his place means some sort of Bat-Zord merging with the Megazord to form the Bat Mega Zord.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I'm pretty certain DC plans on having Batman cross over with every single being in all of fiction.
    Sounds good to me!

If Superman can't put bats in his place no one can.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    If Superman can't put bats in his place no one can.
    Lol does batman even need to be put in his place? I mean hes the guy who puts others in they're place, ask Guy Gardner.

Astonishing Member

It means not being intimidated by Batman and make him obey orders. Tommy did it in the comics. When the Power Rangers offered their help to the Justice League, Batman get offensive and rejected saying that they didn't know them and that they could be more a problem than anything. Pissed, Tommy faced Batman and said "We don't have time for this! They are innocents in danger! If you don't want to work with us, they stay out of our way!!".

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    It means not being intimidated by Batman and make him obey orders. Tommy did it in the comics. When the Power Rangers offered their help to the Justice League, Batman get offensive and rejected saying that they didn't know them and that they could be more a problem than anything. Pissed, Tommy faced Batman and said "We don't have time for this! They are innocents in danger! If you don't want to work with us, they stay out of our way!!".
    People talk to Batman like that all the time when hes doing his dont trust anybody schtick. That doesn't sounds like putting anyone in they're place. Sounds like Typical we got a job to do and ain't got time for this speach.

It could happen, kinda depends if WB and Hasbro (or whoever owns the PR rights) thinks there's enough money in it to be worthwhile, and the two companies are willing to play ball. But I'm not sure, kind of depends on WB's professional relationship with whoever. I'm surprised WB and Nick seem to get along well enough for Batman/TMNT to get animated.

That said, while JL/PR is theoretically possible, other crossovers will never happen. For example, ever since Disney bought FOX, any chance of the Predator or Alien DC crossovers is for sure dead.

People talk to Batman like that all the time.
    And it usually doesn't end well for them.

Justice Rangers!!!

I would watch that, just for the lolz potential.

And speaking of putting Batman in his place, man, that picture never gets old :

Just a question, but would you still be excited for this if the original PR cast wasn't hired to provide the voices?

The comic itself was pretty blah. Aside from the big bad, the Rangers didn't fight any DC villains! Boooooo.