Default Hulk vs Thor (without hammer)

1. Classic 616 versions (Banner vs Odinson, no gear)

2. Current 616 versions (Banner vs Odinson, no gear)

3. Female 616 versions (Jen vs Jane, no gear)

Standard Rumbles Settings

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

By board rulings, Thor possesses a level of super speed that Hulk does not and should win these because of it. Sans speed and hammer he can still summon the lightning which gives him an edge, but an actual punchfest favors Hulk. Current Thor might lose anyway because he seems to suck.

Jane is even faster so she wrecks.

Is current Banner still Immortal Hulk? Cause he can tank a blitz even from Classic Thor at that point.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Is current Banner still Immortal Hulk? Cause he can tank a blitz even from Classic Thor at that point.
    He is still immortal Hulk AFAIK. Are you thinking regen is really high for Imm Hulk?
    "Sir, does this mean that Ann Margret's not coming?"
    ----------------------
    "One of the maddening but beautiful things about comics is that you have to give characters a sense of change without changing them so much that they violate the essence of who they are." ~ Ann Nocenti, Chris Claremont's X-Men.

Quote Originally Posted by Cronus View Post
    He is still immortal Hulk AFAIK. Are you thinking regen is really high for Imm Hulk?
    I thought his regen was absurd yeah. Like have his bisected heart heal in seconds or reconstitute his dismembered body in moments absurd. That not true anymore?
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    I thought his regen was absurd yeah. Like have his bisected heart heal in seconds or reconstitute his dismembered body in moments absurd. That not true anymore?
    Still true as far as I know (been reading the books on my marvel unlimited app so 6 months behind). Hes just generally unkillable as far as I've read.
    "Sir, does this mean that Ann Margret's not coming?"
    ----------------------
    "One of the maddening but beautiful things about comics is that you have to give characters a sense of change without changing them so much that they violate the essence of who they are." ~ Ann Nocenti, Chris Claremont's X-Men.