Default Strongest character Mewtwo could beat (Detective Pikachu?)

Who is a good match for live action Mewtwo?

Voldemort?
    Holland Spiderman?
    Darth Vader?

What did he do? I don't mind spoilers.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Well, he can put the souls of people inside pokemon, so if there are pokemon around, he can put people in them, I guess?

...yeah, other than that, it's pretty much what you'd expect. He can fly around really fast, has TK, telepathy, can one shot pokemon (but not Pikachu, for some reason). That's about it.

Fights against Voldemort or whoever are just going to be a quickdraw.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

The soul thing required the Pokémon to volunteer for the swap, or for the Pokémon to be confused/berserk.

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    The soul thing required the Pokémon to volunteer for the swap, or for the Pokémon to be confused/berserk.
    True, let's amend that to "If there's a pokemon nearby that's lost it's mind Mewtwo can put the opponent in it.

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

He also reversed said swap in one pulse that seemed to cover most of the city (although given what we'd seen him turn on screen it might have only been a few blocks worth of people from the parade that he needed to reverse.) I don't really know if we extrapolate from there that he has more conventional transmutation powers, as it is a fairly nonsensical ability. I guess that's what happens when you start with the premise of "Ryan Reynolds is a talking Pikachu" and write backwards from there to justify it. (It is a cute movie though.)

I just watched it last night. My two sons LOVED it. They were yelling and giggling in the theatre lol.

Mewtwo wasn't just moving souls around. He/she was straight up disappearing and reappearing entire bodies. He/she could probably just intentionally do a bad job of that sort of thing and mangle someone's essence tbh with how easy it came to him/her.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    I just watched it last night. My two sons LOVED it. They were yelling and giggling in the theatre lol.

Mewtwo wasn't just moving souls around. He/she was straight up disappearing and reappearing entire bodies. He/she could probably just intentionally do a bad job of that sort of thing and mangle someone's essence tbh with how easy it came to him/her.

Yeah, you'd certainly think so, but it is a pretty random ability with pretty random parameters.