Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Mighty Member

So, I'm currently binging the Netflix shows. Watching Jessica Jones. I tell ya they did Jeri Hogarth very dirty. Carrie Ann-Moss kills it in all of her scenes. But the character is awesome and ruthless loved her in season 1. Season 2 with her is depressing as hell. Giving her a RL illness and basically sidelined her and screw her over as well? I wish the con man had real healing powers. That made her undergo a change in her character ever so briefly and it was great. Then it's revealed that he's a fake and she gets her home looted. Such a waste of a good character.

While I agree that Hogarth's storyline with her home being looted was the worst part of her arc, I liked her overall story that season with her dealing with her illness, and the storyline with her ex, showing what she was willing to do and exposing her character when push came to shove.

Mighty Member

Yeah with Jessica she's a good character but man she's a jerk to everyone she interacts with. With Malcolm, he's had really good development and Jessica treats him like trash except for a few times. With season 2, a softer Jessica comes in and then start of season 3, her personality reverts to what she was in season 1. And this goes against what she says at the end of season 1, that it took her mom's death to realize she's dead inside.