Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

I found it a little rich how Sallinger was going on and on about people being born with unfair advantages, but as a cisgendered, white male (maybe straight, maybe not) in the United States, he was born with several unfair advantages. I wished someone in-story had called him out on that. Maybe even an eye-roll.

Either way, I enjoyed this season.

"You're dead!"- Soldier
    "You first"- Lightning, Final Fantasy XIII

"Yes, boo, cause this is Calvin Klein and I don't play that ****" - Tanisha

"You look like a fairy princess...that resides over the pits of hell." - New York

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    I found it a little rich how Sallinger was going on and on about people being born with unfair advantages, but as a cisgendered, white male (maybe straight, maybe not) in the United States, he was born with several unfair advantages. I wished someone in-story had called him out on that. Maybe even an eye-roll.

Either way, I enjoyed this season.
    What automatic advantages does being born a straight white male in the USA give you?

Anyway, I thought it was better than season 2. Think I must be a rare breed because Trish has always been my favorite character. That guy reading people and assigning numbers of evil was a bit of a cop out most of the time though.

Mighty Member

I don't understand why Marvel made comic book superhero Hellcat a super villain on Netflix Jessica Jones
    they made her a psycho killing vigilante

it's like how CW made comic book superhero Huntress into a super villain on Arrow
    I created a thread about Dick Grayson/Nightwing and Koriand'r/Starfire. It is to acknowledge and honor their iconic and popular relationship.

I created a fan page about Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Mary Jane Watson. This page is for all the Spider-Marriage fans.

heel turn.jpg

Well...it kinda did...

BANNED

Turn? Wasn't she always the villain?

At least she was for watchability of the show from episode one on.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Trish didn't become a villain until season two.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Trish didn't become a villain until season two.
    That wasn't the joke, I just found her a really difficult character to like from the outset.

Oh, I knew she was the real villain of the show after that "I want your cray-cray" video...

Quote Originally Posted by Starrius View Post
    I don't understand why Marvel made comic book superhero Hellcat a super villain on Netflix Jessica Jones
    And yet, somehow we love The Punisher and that show ended with him embracing being a psycho killing vigilante. Is the difference that Trish was just not as good at it?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    Oh, I knew she was the real villain of the show after that "I want your cray-cray" video...
    This guy gets it.

Seriously, she was an annoying character. Just awful, I would've much rather had double the Malcolm than her.

And yet, somehow we love The Punisher and that show ended with him embracing being a psycho killing vigilante. Is the difference that Trish was just not as good at it?
    In the least, I think Frank owns what he is.

But otherwise, Frank is no different and deserves to be locked up too.

For the record, I like both.

Extraordinary Member

Yeah I can't see how ppl like the Punisher but Trish is "the bad guy". I thought the whole bit was kinda stupid personally.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    Yeah I can't see how ppl like the Punisher but Trish is "the bad guy". I thought the whole bit was kinda stupid personally.
    Punisher knows what he is and makes no excuses for it. Trish screwed her all her friends and loved ones for her selfish desires and pretends she's been a good person for doing it.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Punisher knows what he is and makes no excuses for it. Trish screwed her all her friends and loved ones for her selfish desires and pretends she's been a good person for doing it.
    Frank got a lot of ppl screwed too seems to come with the job. It was kinda corny too with the blackmailer degenerate gambler crying blood like wtf? He should be looking in the mirror crying blood. He almost got Jessica killed.
    Last edited by CliffHanger2; 07-01-2019 at 08:14 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TriggerWarning View Post
    Can't wait. Its my favorite of the Netflix shows just above Daredevil.

Hopefully I don't need to know what happened in Luke Cage season 2 though since I only made it 7 episodes before quitting out of sheer boredom. Amazing to me how a character so awesome in JJ season 1 and Defenders has such a bad show of his own.
    At least, you gave it a go. Luke Cage (Season 2) is the only one I've missed from Netflix's take on the MCU. And yes, JJ was the best, although because of the Purple Man more than anything.