Spectacular Member angelusdelioncourt's Avatar

Question MCU Versus: Korath the Pursuer VS Endgame Spider-man

Korath seems to be significantly weaker than Drax

What feats did Korath even have? I don't remember him doing anything special in Captain Marvel or the 1st GotG film. I think Spidey takes this, especially if he has his suit from Endgame.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Lasted for a few seconds versus Drax and even out maneuvered Drax enough to throw Drax to the ground but Drax overpowered him quickly after. Korath is weaker in the Ms. Marvel film because he wasn't cybernetically upgraded yet.
    Last edited by angelusdelioncourt; 05-25-2019 at 07:37 PM.

Spidey.

Easily.

Faster, stronger, more durable and a higher number of attacks available to him thanks to his armour.

Quote Originally Posted by KJS View Post
    Spidey.

Easily.

Faster, stronger, more durable and a higher number of attacks available to him thanks to his armour.
    How strong is MCU Spidey? He was able to block a blow from Cull Obsidian but does that even put him close to Drax's level of strength? I say Drax because this is the only character with superhuman strength that fought Korath. Korath before his cybernetic enhancements was durable enough to survive hits from an early Ms. Marvel though

Quote Originally Posted by angelusdelioncourt View Post
    How strong is MCU Spidey? He was able to block a blow from Cull Obsidian but does that even put him close to Drax's level of strength? I say Drax because this is the only character with superhuman strength that fought Korath. Korath before his cybernetic enhancements was durable enough to survive hits from an early Ms. Marvel though
    Strong enough to easily catch a 3000lb car moving at 40 miles per hour.

Quote Originally Posted by KJS View Post
    Strong enough to easily catch a 3000lb car moving at 40 miles per hour.
    Would that be like MCU Groot or Drax's level of strength or something?

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    What feats did Korath even have? I don't remember him doing anything special in Captain Marvel or the 1st GotG film. I think Spidey takes this, especially if he has his suit from Endgame.
    Got shot by Star-Lord point blank from both blasters and got back up, much to SL surpise (and i believe the blasters were set to kill, not shock, mode) and then jumped really far chasing him

ummm... fought drax evenly for a bit?

Has a big gun?

That's all I got lol

Assuming Parker can dodge getting shot until he closes the distance he should be just fine.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Got shot by Star-Lord point blank from both blasters and got back up, much to SL surpise (and i believe the blasters were set to kill, not shock, mode) and then jumped really far chasing him

ummm... fought drax evenly for a bit?

Has a big gun?

That's all I got lol

Assuming Parker can dodge getting shot until he closes the distance he should be just fine.
    I bet Spider-Man can websling the gun out of Korath's grip easy. It becomes hand to hand, plus those 4 tendrils on Spidey's suit's back, after that. Let's assume Spidey doesn't excessively spam the webshooters because that's not how he fought Cull or that villain with the wings in Homecoming