Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Wonder Woman (DCEU) vs. Thanos (MCU)

Who wins in a battle between these two warriors?

vs.

Thanos has his helmet, armor, and dual-blade sword. He does not have any Infinity Stones. Wonder Woman has her God-Killer Sword, shield, Lasso of Truth, and her bracelets.

Fight One: standard speeds

Fight Two: Speeds Equalized

Can the Amazon Princess defeat the Mad Titan?
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    Who wins in a battle between these two warriors?

vs.

Thanos has his helmet, armor, and dual-blade sword. He does not have any Infinity Stones. Wonder Woman has her God-Killer Sword, shield, Lasso of Truth, and her bracelets.

Fight One: standard speeds

Fight Two: Speeds Equalized

Can the Amazon Princess defeat the Mad Titan?
    With standard speeds, WW wins this easily. With speeds equalized, it swings in favor of the guy that punched out the Hulk.
    Power with Girl is better.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerboy View Post
    With standard speeds, WW wins this easily. With speeds equalized, it swings in favor of the guy that punched out the Hulk.
    With speeds equalized, would Diana's AOE attack give her any advantage? What about using the lasso which gives her a ranged advantage?
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

BANNED

I think if thanos can get his hands on her he could snap her neck ending the fight.

Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonly View Post
    I think if thanos can get his hands on her he could snap her neck ending the fight.
    That's certainly a possibility. How much of a fight do you think Wonder Woman can put up? Does Thanos stomp or does Wonder Woman leave him with some lifelong scars and aches/pains?

Speed equalized he tears her arms off.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Speed equal he may win but it's not a stomp or esey I mean she put up a fight against Doomsday.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

DCEU Doomsday is a mindless beast that’s all power and no skill.

Thanos a dangerous combatant that’s easily as skilled as he is powerful. You can not compare the two.

Diana wins round 1 via speed. Thanos probably wins round 2 when speed is no longer an issue.

With speeds equalized, would Diana's AOE attack give her any advantage? What about using the lasso which gives her a ranged advantage?
    The AoE prolongs the fight but it only delays the inevitable.
    Power with Girl is better.

Incredible Member

I really wish they didn't delay Wonder Woman 1984 I'm so excited to see what new display of feats she'll have in the sequel. As for now I gotta with Thanos for the win, he's more powerful and skilled than Ares and much more ruthless in battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    DCEU Doomsday is a mindless beast that’s all power and no skill.

Thanos a dangerous combatant that’s easily as skilled as he is powerful. You can not compare the two.

Diana wins round 1 via speed. Thanos probably wins round 2 when speed is no longer an issue.
    Skill doesn't really matter wean it comes to Doomsday he would probably destroy Thanos.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDiggle View Post
    Thanos for the win, he's more powerful and skilled than Ares and much more ruthless in battle.
    More skilld and stronger for sure but Ares has way more options to at least slow thanos down.

In regards to their speeds being equal: would you all say that Thanos takes this fight 10/10? Or can Wonder Woman pull off a few victories herself?

In regards to their speeds being equal: would you all say that Thanos takes this fight 10/10? Or can Wonder Woman pull off a few victories herself?
    Speeds equal he likely wins 9/10. I'm allowing a 1/10 chance that she manages to slip her weird auto moving lasso around him for some free stabbing but it's unlikely.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

I'd give her a few for sure like 4/10