Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 120
  1. #1
    Kinky Lil' Canine Snoop Dogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    5,232

    Default X-Men Sunday (5/26/19)

    X-Men Monday is CANCELLED (for this week), so enjoy a podcast where JDW takes out a submachine gun and fires through the hordes of CBR while saying the X-Men aren't real!

    https://aipt-comics.simplecast.com/e...-talk?t=35m38s
    heroine addict we love you come back

  2. #2
    Kinky Lil' Canine Snoop Dogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    5,232

    Default

    Hannibal >>> X-Men
    heroine addict we love you come back

  3. #3
    Kinky Lil' Canine Snoop Dogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    5,232

    Default

    Evil Dead >>> X-Men

    JDW = impeccable taste
    heroine addict we love you come back

  4. #4
    Extraordinary Member Wiccan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    9,941

    Default

    He's throwing shade at the people complaining about Rahne lol.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Evil Dead >>> X-Men

    JDW = impeccable taste
    Good tastes go a long way for an editor.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!


    Or if you want, check out my official publishing blog.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    He's throwing shade at the people complaining about Rahne lol.
    Pfft. Might as well have a bitch at his own office for giving readers the story severely out-of-order. I still do not get the logic behind that.

    This Week's Comics: Age of X-Man: The Amazing Nightcrawler #5, Age of X-Man: NextGen #5, James Bond 007 #8, Monstress #23, Port of Earth vol. 1

  7. #7

    Default

    Some shortcuts for the lazy.

    01:03:50 - Q & A

    01:05:40 - The obligatory Emma Frost section
    Last edited by myownlittleusername; 05-26-2019 at 07:41 AM.

  8. #8
    Extraordinary Member Wiccan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    9,941

    Default

    So, a couple of interesting info:

    - JDW came in to the X-Office when they were about to launch Extermination, and Hickman came with his pitch shortly after.

    - Therefore Scott's return was already planned before Hickman, as was Logan's.

    - They couldn't start Hickman's run during Extermination right after Gold and Blue ended, so they came up with doing something like Disassembled and decided on July for the beginning of Hickman's run.

    - Because of the timing with Extermination and Return of Wolverine, they knew they couldn't be on Disassembled, so after they decided to make Age of X-Man, JDW came up with the idea of a book with Scott and Logan coming together at this moment, they asked Rosenberg if he wanted to do it, he accepted and then came up with everything else that's been going on in Uncanny.

  9. #9
    Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    4,550

    Default

    Did he said something about Jean?
    Ranking of favorite characters
    Phoenix/Jean, Cyclops, Wolverine, Storm

    These characters are not real and nobody loves each other for real. They will dump and love people even if it makes no sense just to for the sake of it.
    My ships: Jean/Scott, Wanda/Vision, Scott/Logan, Rogue/Gambit, Storm/Black Panther.

  10. #10
    Kinky Lil' Canine Snoop Dogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    5,232

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Did he said something about Jean?
    nope nope nope
    heroine addict we love you come back

  11. #11
    Extraordinary Member Purplevit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    6,652

    Default

    White got asked that there were no fan favorites like Psylocke, Rogue and Gambit on HOX POX covers. White guarantees that they will appear in a comic at some point between July and December.

  12. #12
    Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    4,550

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    nope nope nope
    ok, thanks
    Ranking of favorite characters
    Phoenix/Jean, Cyclops, Wolverine, Storm

    These characters are not real and nobody loves each other for real. They will dump and love people even if it makes no sense just to for the sake of it.
    My ships: Jean/Scott, Wanda/Vision, Scott/Logan, Rogue/Gambit, Storm/Black Panther.

  13. #13
    Extraordinary Member spirit2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    5,413

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Did he said something about Jean?
    He said that Cyclops and Jean gonna talk on HOX/POX. that is it

    Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    White got asked that there were no fan favorites like Psylocke, Rogue and Gambit on HOX POX covers. White guarantees that they will appear in a comic at some point between July and December.
    That is obvious LOL

  14. #14
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,328

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    So, a couple of interesting info:

    - JDW came in to the X-Office when they were about to launch Extermination, and Hickman came with his pitch shortly after.

    - Therefore Scott's return was already planned before Hickman, as was Logan's.

    - They couldn't start Hickman's run during Extermination right after Gold and Blue ended, so they came up with doing something like Disassembled and decided on July for the beginning of Hickman's run.

    - Because of the timing with Extermination and Return of Wolverine, they knew they couldn't be on Disassembled, so after they decided to make Age of X-Man, JDW came up with the idea of a book with Scott and Logan coming together at this moment, they asked Rosenberg if he wanted to do it, he accepted and then came up with everything else that's been going on in Uncanny.
    That indicates the clear filler role of both AoX and current UXM. Also, if Hickman's run couldn't start right away, this seems to indicate either Cable and Rachel, if not both, since they would be the characters unavailable.

  15. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    That indicates the clear filler role of both AoX and current UXM. Also, if Hickman's run couldn't start right away, this seems to indicate either Cable and Rachel, if not both, since they would be the characters unavailable.
    Think it was more due to the art on the upcoming minis needing the lead-in time.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •