Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by myownlittleusername View Post
    Think it was more due to the art on the upcoming minis needing the lead-in time.
    Maybe, but perhaps Hickamn could have used other artists that weren't doing anything else. I don't know if he specifically asked Larraz and Silva.

Of course, the two hypotheses aren't mutually exclusive. And of course now I remember Cannonball was supposed to appear in X-force too and Hickman might have plans for him as well.

Hickman is always artist picky and has clout.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    He said that Cyclops and Jean gonna talk on HOX/POX. that is it

That is obvious LOL
    Cool
    Thank you for your answer
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 05-26-2019 at 08:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Maybe, but perhaps Hickamn could have used other artists that weren't doing anything else. I don't know if he specifically asked Larraz and Silva.

Of course, the two hypotheses aren't mutually exclusive. And of course now I remember Cannonball was supposed to appear in X-force too and Hickman might have plans for him as well.
    Wasn't a hypothesis, JDW said it in the podcast, the Hickman books needed more time to be ready. At 49:50.

Spectacular Member

Did he just spoil that all that plant life and stuff is Krakao ??

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dev View Post
    Did he just spoil that all that plant life and stuff is Krakao ??
    Nah, we already knew they were Krakoa seeds.

Wow I can't believe cracksh0t said Batgirl would beat Gambit at skateboarding. He obviously hates him and is always trying to emasculate him

#IH8MMX
    #Divorce
    #OMDmadesomepoints
    #GambitasaBachelor

Marriages have ruined Tony Hawk. Not even skateboarding is safe from the infinite horror of marriage.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Wow I can't believe cracksh0t said Batgirl would beat Gambit at skateboarding. He obviously hates him and is always trying to emasculate him

#IH8MMX
    #Divorce
    #OMDmadesomepoints
    #GambitasaBachelor
    It's obviously Rogue's fault. I bet Kelly Thompson is gonna write an issue where Rogue is amazing at skateboarding while Gambit is trash.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post

#IH8MMX
    #Divorce
    #OMDmadesomepoints
    #GambitasaBachelor
    Which one ? if we're talking about Barbra or Stephenie no chance gambit loses. If its Cassandra she'd win.

Also who had money on divorce due to gambit cheating on her, it appears you made a safe bet and will probably be right.
    Last edited by Dthirds3; 05-26-2019 at 11:42 AM.

Gambit must never skateboard. He’s always been one “Cowabunga!” away from merging with the 90s.

White does read on here, and I feel like his response of "People take my opinion, and apply it out of context", is aimed here.

So with that I want to say that while he isn't "wrong" since the idea is subjective... I greatly disagree with his take regarding Emma Frost.

And I do take an issue with the "I want the X-Men to be heroes." After stating that Emma's actions mean she cannot be a hero.

So... I assume by that metric we are DQing Wolverine, Xavier, Beast, Cyclops, Jean, Bishop, and Gambit from the X-Men as well, considering some of the horrifying things they've done that should also DQ them from being "heroes". Or are we just applying it some characters, and not others?

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    And I do take an issue with the "I want the X-Men to be heroes." After stating that Emma's actions mean she cannot be a hero.

So... I assume by that metric we are DQing Wolverine, Xavier, Beast, Cyclops, Jean, Bishop, and Gambit from the X-Men as well, considering some of the horrifying things they've done that should also DQ them from being "heroes". Or are we just applying it some characters, and not others?
    Lol, you're right. All of them are terrible people. It is just easy to forget that when they are the "main characters"

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Lol, you're right. All of them are terrible people. It is just easy to forget that when they are the "main characters"
    When you are fighting a war for your very survival, morality takes a seat to living to see the next day. Maybe if mutantkind wasn't threatened with annihilation literally every event, this wouldn't be the case.