Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by angelusdelioncourt View Post
    Ghost was able to kick Ant-Man through some walls. Oh no, not with one hand like Thanos. I was thinking that same kick to the neck or something
    Still not enough imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomzilla View Post
    In a worst-case scenario, Ant-Man has a way of dismantling even the sturdiest characters by shrinking down to the Quantum Realm. In doing so, he's free to smash apart his opponent's molecules and atoms, destabilizing them most painfully.
    One atom at a time is really not going to do much.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

BANNED

Could Loki undo/neutralize his size shifting ability and restore him to normal size using his magic?

Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonly View Post
    Could Loki undo/neutralize his size shifting ability and restore him to normal size using his magic?
    Not with any of the magic he showed in film, no. Maybe with some off screen time lol
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

If Scott can get his hands on one of Loki's Thor shankng knives, he might be able to do some damage.

Good lunch finding him in the first place.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Not with any of the magic he showed in film, no. Maybe with some off screen time lol
    small habits big changes lol.

Ghost was able to kick Ant-Man through some walls. Oh no, not with one hand like Thanos. I was thinking that same kick to the neck or something
    If Loki's neck did not dislocate with "puny god", nothing Ghost can do will either.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Ah! Given Loki's durability, would MCU Ghost's strength be enough to break Loki's neck?
    Not even close. Loki's neck doesn't break when hit by guys who one-punch flying space whales. Ghost isn't in the ballpark of breaking the guy's neck.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan