Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning Rider View Post
    The other day I was thinking about all you could do with an Atom video game. You could make structurally small environments feel big by including lots of detail, create puzzles for escaping or infiltrating, and indulge in some molecular-level challenges. Lots of small easter eggs everywhere like personal documents in a character's nighttable would enrich the experience, and you could make combat really creative. I think it would be a blast.
    This world building environment would be great fun, also add the Sword of the Atom Realm of the Morlaidhans as a transition environment.
    And Ryan Choi and Rhonda Pineda(Atomica) playables.
    Last edited by Güicho; 01-29-2020 at 10:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon16 View Post
    Black Vulcan game done in the style of a Capcom game. That'd get everyone talking.
    .....LOL!
    Quote Originally Posted by Güicho View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorblax View Post
    Imagine a new DC fighting game is in development, with a roster of 30 characters

Based on the episode: "The Final Challenge"

Blue Team: DC Heroes
    1. Superman
    2. Wonder Woman
    3. Aquaman
    4. Flash
    5. Green Lantern
    6. Hawkman
    7. Hawkwoman
    8. Batman

Red Team: Villains
    9. Lex Luthor
    10. Cheetah
    11. Sinestro
    12. Brainiac
    13. Cap. Cold
    14. Ridler
    15. Mnata
    16. Grundy
    17. Bizzaro
    18. Toyman
    19. Grodd
    20. Giganta
    21. Scarecrow

Green Team: Hanna Barbera Heroes
    22. Apache
    23. Rima
    24. Vulcan
    25. Samurai
    26. Dorado
    27. Zan
    28. Jayna
    29. Gleek

30. Vartoo - Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by Gorblax View Post
    - plus 2 bonus secret characters.
    Bonus "secret" unlockable characters:
    -Wendy & Marvin (and Wonderdog)
    Last edited by Güicho; 01-29-2020 at 10:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulysses View Post
    I love this idea.

But I feel like a Flash game would be rad as well. I would love to speed through an open world Central City!
    I'm surprised DC never turned out a more fun cartoony looking (big footed big head and hair) Impulse game to visually borrow and capitalize on any of the Sonic games and popularity.

Last edited by Güicho; 10-26-2020 at 03:00 PM.

what are the chances for a DC Ultimate Alliance? That's something that I would prefer to see vs another Batman Arkham game or a Superman-exclusive game.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    what are the chances for a DC Ultimate Alliance? That's something that I would prefer to see vs another Batman Arkham game or a Superman-exclusive game.
    Pretty much nihl I’m afraid which is just baffling. They made a JL Task Force game which was an attempt to copy Ultimate Alliance but it was pretty mediocre as far as I recall. They really should try again but they won’t.

A Legion of Superheroes fighting game.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    They made a JL Task Force game which was an attempt to copy Ultimate Alliance but it was pretty mediocre as far as I recall. They really should try again but they won’t.
    Pretty good line up actually.
    (although I have absolutely no frikin Idea who that WILDCAT Spartan? looking guy is between J'onn J'onzz and RevFlash?

Last edited by Güicho; 03-11-2020 at 06:37 PM.

Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

Justice League Heroes was also pretty fun.

I want a Lego Wonder Woman game, where she has to defeat villains and rebuild parts of Gotham, Metropolis, and Gateway City... whereupon she learns she needs to follow the villains into a variety of mythological planes, like Olympus, Elysium, Tartarus, and Themyscira. When she learns the villains orginate from Apokolips, it's a race against time to prevent the invasion of realms like Atlantis, Skartaris, Gemworld, the planets Rann, Thanagar, and Zamaron, until its a showdown at the Source Wall.

I mostly want to challenge the worldbuilding designers who create the Lego games to think WAY outside the box and create gravity defying landscapes.

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    I want a Lego Wonder Woman game, where she has to defeat villains and rebuild parts of Gotham, Metropolis, and Gateway City... whereupon she learns she needs to follow the villains into a variety of mythological planes, like Olympus, Elysium, Tartarus, and Themyscira. When she learns the villains orginate from Apokolips, it's a race against time to prevent the invasion of realms like Atlantis, Skartaris, Gemworld, the planets Rann, Thanagar, and Zamaron, until its a showdown at the Source Wall.

I mostly want to challenge the worldbuilding designers who create the Lego games to think WAY outside the box and create gravity defying landscapes.
    Didn't Simone have an arc like this where Wonder Woman dimension hops to myth and fantasy realms of defunct DC sword and sorcery characters the likes of Stalker, Beowulf and Claw the Unconquered and the Queen of Fables.
    Would love to see them LEGOfied as part of it.
    Last edited by Güicho; 03-11-2020 at 06:00 AM.

A Green Lantern game in the style of Scribblenauts. Anything you type in the ring creates.
    Last Read: Zatanna and the Ripper vol. 1

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Batman, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Beware the Planet of the Apes, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Green Arrow, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Superman '78: The Metal Curtain, Thundercats, Titans

A Midnighter game with a "precog" mechanic that rewards you for pulling off combos that have been predicted by the CPU.

Guardian of the Universe comicstar100's Avatar

A turn based RPG for the DC Universe. Levels go through actual story arcs like Crisis, Death of Superman, Knightfall, Sinestro Corp War etc.

A Green Lantern RPG akin to something like Fallout.

A Wonder Woman game in the style of something like Tomb Raider could work.

Swiped from the other thread cause ....!
    Quote Originally Posted by randomideaguy View Post
    Space Cabbie could be goofy fun.
    Would love to see it.
    Pretty much Corbin Dallas picking up fares, and trying to survive them

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post

A Wonder Woman game in the style of something like Tomb Raider could work.
    Surprised they never tried this, especially after the film, would be fantastic!
    Pretty much launch her into battle.... collecting weapons, artifacts, clues. Ares unleashes armies through time. Until finally reaching and taking him out.
    Last edited by Güicho; 10-27-2020 at 09:22 AM.