Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

a multi-generational Outsiders stealth game featuring all the different iterations of the team; from the original to the Nightwing era to the Malkovia and current team. You can mix and match the Outsiders for your customizable taskforce and the missions are determined by which characters are on your team.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

Lobo: Ultimate Bastichery
    A third-person hack 'n' slash/beat 'em up RPG where you play as Lobo, and face-off against various cosmic DC characters. Think God of War meets Devil May Cry.

There'd also be three classes: The 'Bo, Faux-bo and Slobo, the first of which would be based on the classic Lobo and be a tankish build, the second would be more of a rogue/speed-based build based on the New 52 redesign of Lobo, and the latter would be a more technical build based on teenage Lobo.
    Last edited by Gav; 07-18-2019 at 03:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by josai21 View Post
    RPG-Styled Game where you make your own character.

Can be hero or villain.

Something similar to old school bioware in terms of epic story and choice, but God of War in terms of gameplay.
    I love this idea.

But I feel like a Flash game would be rad as well. I would love to speed through an open world Central City!
    “To the future or to the past. To a time when thought is free, when men are different from one another and do not live alone - to a time when truth exists and what is done cannot be undone: from the age of uniformity, from the age of solitude, from the age of Big Brother, from the age of doublethink - greetings!" - Winston Smith

Breaker of Worlds Immortal Hulk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by qwertyuiop1998 View Post
    I really hope there be a Superman game.......
    Won't happen. There's not a demand for it.

Quote Originally Posted by josai21 View Post
    RPG-Styled Game where you make your own character.

Can be hero or villain.

Something similar to old school bioware in terms of epic story and choice, but God of War in terms of gameplay.
    You mean like DC Universe Online? Free to play, though with a bunch of things you can (almost have to) buy? You can choose to not only be a hero or villain, but also which hero (of the trinity) and villain (the big 3) you want to study under. With powers ranging from lanterns, to speedsters, martial artists, etc.

Anyway; Red Hood and the Outlaws in a Saints Row style game. Could practically re-texture SR2 and you wouldn't be far off from what I want.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    You mean like DC Universe Online?

You mean that garbage mmo that is 100 years old? No thanks! Give me a single player with skill trees like Skyrim where you can choose your superpowers and stuff.
    “To the future or to the past. To a time when thought is free, when men are different from one another and do not live alone - to a time when truth exists and what is done cannot be undone: from the age of uniformity, from the age of solitude, from the age of Big Brother, from the age of doublethink - greetings!" - Winston Smith

Extraordinary Member

Gotham Knights.

An Arkham style game... but without Batman. Instead, it’s a giant free roam map with around 10 or more characters you can play as they try to deal with a Gotham where Batman has disappeared, with different storylines to pursue for each character that can eventually bring them into conflict with multiple villains... and eventually each other.

For instance, Nightwing and Batwoman’s plotline deals with just trying to replace Batman directly, and both of them are basically Batman in gameplay.

Tim and Babs are both trying to reformat a combination of Batfamily members, GCPD members, and selected criminal informants and such to control Gotham, and are gadget happy characters (this is a Babs who is both Oracle and Batgirl, and Tim as full on control freak Red Robin.)

Jean Paul/Michael Lane and Cass Cain are trying a “direct approach” - they’re literally just trying to find and beat up just about every super villain and mob boss they can, which is causing some chaos on the streets, but cutting down on the number of opponents for everyone as well.

Damian and Steph are trying to set the villains against each other to keep them from mobilizing to exploit the situation, and are stealth based fighters.

Jason and Selina, meanwhile, are trying to just conquer the underworld themselves to instill Order.
    Like action, adventure, rogues, and outlaws? Like anti-heroes, femme fatales, mysteries and thrillers?

I wrote a book with them. Outlaw’s Shadow: A Sherwood Noir. Robin Hood’s evil counterpart, Guy of Gisbourne, is the main character. Feel free to give it a look: https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asi...E2PKBNJFH76GQP

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Basically Arkham Knight but I get to actually explore Wayne Manor and Batcave as a hub, hear police report from the bat computer then gather clues in the city, an open world that can have an overarching narrative but I get to choose which case I want to solve first.

Most importantly I get to choose which Batfam I want to do the case, or if I have to start as Batman, I get to unlock the others pretty early instead of being locked to certain scenarios.

There could be a day and night cycle where you can manage life as Bruce Wayne but that's probably asking a lot.

In other words, a combination of Arkham Knight, Lego Batman, and the PS1 Batman and Robin game that has the right idea but super awful execution.

Same idea for the Justice League game.

Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Basically Arkham Knight but I get to actually explore Wayne Manor and Batcave as a hub, hear police report from the bat computer then gather clues in the city, an open world that can have an overarching narrative but I get to choose which case I want to solve first.

Most importantly I get to choose which Batfam I want to do the case, or if I have to start as Batman, I get to unlock the others pretty early instead of being locked to certain scenarios.

There could be a day and night cycle where you can manage life as Bruce Wayne but that's probably asking a lot.

In other words, a combination of Arkham Knight, Lego Batman, and the PS1 Batman and Robin game that has the right idea but super awful execution.

That would be awesome. I’d love to roam the Manor and interact with the computer more proactively and independently.

This is what I want so badly. Throw in tons of skins for costumes, gadgets, and vehicles.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Near Long Island. No Circus Pizza, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning Rider View Post
    The other day I was thinking about all you could do with an Atom video game. You could make structurally small environments feel big by including lots of detail, create puzzles for escaping or infiltrating, and indulge in some molecular-level challenges. Lots of small easter eggs everywhere like personal documents in a character's nighttable would enrich the experience, and you could make combat really creative. I think it would be a blast.
    And of course the shoot em up stage inside Cyborg/John Stewart/Black Lightning's body
    STAS apologist, New 52 apologist, writer of several DC fan projects.

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post

This is what I want so badly. Throw in tons of skins for costumes, gadgets, and vehicles.

Now that he's public-domain, i'd love to see them finally introduce the physical aspect of Zorro proto-superhero as a skin into one of the incarnations. So he can play a level as one of his childhood inspirations.

Could be a level as some hallucination induced by Strange, or illusion by Scarecrow. Or some hybrid of Morrison's they'd throw "Zorro in Arkham" last words of his father, which triggers the level.
    Throwing him back into a swashbuckling-pulpy landscape and era.
    The cave and mansion transformed into the lair of the Fox.
    When he calls the Batmobile, instead his swift dark steed Tornado arrives.
    Loaded with all his tools and gadgets re-purposed into analogues gear and weapons of the time.
    Even Joker can be re-purposed as the horribly scarred Ramon-Monasterio's face marked end-to-end with a gruesome jagged "Z", who relentlessly (blames) and pursues him to the last.
    Last edited by Güicho; 01-23-2020 at 12:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by godisawesome View Post
    Gotham Knights.

An Arkham style game... but without Batman. Instead, it’s a giant free roam map with around 10 or more characters you can play as they try to deal with a Gotham where Batman has disappeared, with different storylines to pursue for each character that can eventually bring them into conflict with multiple villains... and eventually each other.

For instance, Nightwing and Batwoman’s plotline deals with just trying to replace Batman directly, and both of them are basically Batman in gameplay.

Tim and Babs are both trying to reformat a combination of Batfamily members, GCPD members, and selected criminal informants and such to control Gotham, and are gadget happy characters (this is a Babs who is both Oracle and Batgirl, and Tim as full on control freak Red Robin.)

Jean Paul/Michael Lane and Cass Cain are trying a “direct approach” - they’re literally just trying to find and beat up just about every super villain and mob boss they can, which is causing some chaos on the streets, but cutting down on the number of opponents for everyone as well.

Damian and Steph are trying to set the villains against each other to keep them from mobilizing to exploit the situation, and are stealth based fighters.

Jason and Selina, meanwhile, are trying to just conquer the underworld themselves to instill Order.
    This, although instead of just Gotham, instead using a World map.
    And the Batmen of All Nations (aka The Colony of Bats)

Last edited by Güicho; 01-25-2020 at 10:52 AM.

My idea for a DC video game:

Tetris, but the pieces are made out of The Metal Men.

Quote Originally Posted by Hatut Zeraze View Post
    My idea for a DC video game:

Tetris, but the pieces are made out of The Metal Men.
    LOL! ^ Now I'll forever see it that way.
    Other than adding some DC brand logo in a corner, is there a difference? Besides the appropriate color, do they each have the face and metal-element-logo?
    Is Magnus cranking them out of a machine above?
    when Mercury drops in, he should constantly morph and never match or line-up with anything!
    Or if you line them all up correctly at the bottom do they become the Mighty Alloy!?
    Last edited by Güicho; 02-18-2020 at 09:05 AM.