Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 64
  1. #1
    Fantastic Member red winter's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    The Pine Barrens NJ in Summer & Winter & Salem Mass. in Spring & Autumn
    Posts
    298

    Default Will Roy Harper return?

    So hoping that Roy comes back soon.
    Beware of spies traveling through your multiverse

  2. #2
    Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    2,344

    Default

    There’s no “if” Roy will return, it’s simply a matter of “when”.

  3. #3
    Wally West Aficionado Spider-Ham's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    526

    Default

    I hope so. Then, he will shoot an arrow in Wally's head. In nine panels.
    The Flash is not about Tragedy - Wally West Appreciation Thread : 376 pages.
    Wally West Appreciation Thread 2018 : 94 pages
    Good stories must survive : https://theflashlives.com/

  4. #4
    Ultimate Member MajorHoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    19,082

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Ham View Post
    I hope so. Then, he will shoot an arrow in Wally's head. In nine panels.
    Why not three panels to shoot him in the head and use the other six for Wally to realize he was shot and then fall down?

  5. #5
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    2,627

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by red winter View Post
    So hoping that Roy comes back soon.
    He’s not a robin

    And red arrow is around

  6. #6
    Astonishing Member Güicho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,379

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Ham View Post
    I hope so. Then, he will shoot an arrow in Wally's head. In nine panels.
    Ninth panel: through the red arrow lodged in his brain, their consciousness ' merge becoming the new Speedy red clad hero shoots lightning arrows.
    Last edited by Güicho; 05-26-2019 at 01:21 PM.

  7. #7
    Wally West Aficionado Spider-Ham's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    526

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Why not three panels to shoot him in the head and use the other six for Wally to realize he was shot and then fall down?
    That would be great. In six panel, Wally has plenty of time for a last confession. And finally, Roy will put his own body next to Wally's. Because "it seems right". Because they were there, y'know. At the start of things.

    Cant' wait.

    Quote Originally Posted by Güicho View Post
    Ninth panel: through the red arrow lodged in his brain, their consciousness ' merge becoming the new Speedy red clad hero shoots lightning arrows.
    Best. Idea. Ever.
    The Flash is not about Tragedy - Wally West Appreciation Thread : 376 pages.
    Wally West Appreciation Thread 2018 : 94 pages
    Good stories must survive : https://theflashlives.com/

  8. #8
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    40,542

    Default

    Roy is a major Green Arrow character and HiC and it's many character deaths have been fairly controversial.

    On-top of the fact that no one stays dead in comics I think it's a guarantee that within a few years they'll bring Roy back.

  9. #9
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    7,935

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Roy is a major Green Arrow character and HiC and it's many character deaths have been fairly controversial.

    On-top of the fact that no one stays dead in comics I think it's a guarantee that within a few years they'll bring Roy back.
    Call me when Black Goliath returns. We are at year 13 now with his death.

    Not to mention John Stewart's wife. Even with a reboot she's still dead 30+ years later.

    There are a lot dead Teen Titans around.

  10. #10
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    40,542

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Call me when Black Goliath returns. We are at year 13 now with his death.

    Not to mention John Stewart's wife. Even with a reboot she's still dead 30+ years later.

    There are a lot dead Teen Titans around.
    Uncle Ben's still dead too .

    I guess they feel less of a need to bring Bill back because of his son, but that was always a terrible death to leave in Marvel's backstory.

    I'm surprised Katma hasn't been brought back by this point, to be honest.

  11. #11
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Cumbria U.K.
    Posts
    221

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Why not three panels to shoot him in the head and use the other six for Wally to realize he was shot and then fall down?
    see King' s use of tropes is now being ridiculed along with his bleak writing.

  12. #12
    Titans Together!! byrd156's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Kansas City, MO
    Posts
    9,148

    Default

    I hate that Roy (and Wally and Garth and Donna) now has the taint of death around them. It's getting old at this point, we are running out of characters that haven't died before.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

    "In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

    "One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

  13. #13
    Ultimate Member MajorHoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    19,082

    Default

    If they bring back Roy, they have to bring back the cat.

  14. #14
    Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    2,344

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Roy is a major Green Arrow character and HiC and it's many character deaths have been fairly controversial.

    On-top of the fact that no one stays dead in comics I think it's a guarantee that within a few years they'll bring Roy back.
    A few years? I’ll be shocked if he’s not back by June 2020 at the latest.

  15. #15
    Ultimate Member MajorHoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    19,082

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    A few years? I’ll be shocked if he’s not back by June 2020 at the latest.
    I've always felt that's more of a Marvel Comics thing to bring back dead characters so quickly.
    DC tends to wait a bit longer to bring back characters who really died.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •