Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 25 of 25
  1. #16
    Legendary Member daBronzeBomma's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Usually at the End of Time
    Posts
    4,262

    Default

    Is it weird that the first issue still hasn't even been released yet (debuts next week Aug 14th), but we're already getting spoilers for the 2nd issue?

  2. #17
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    100

    Default

    Plus we already know most of the Six due to solicits, so Gordon, Shazam, Supergirl, Hawkman, and probably Donna Troy and Blue Beetle

  3. #18
    Astonishing Member Vordan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    2,546

    Default

    People figured out who the six were from that promo image

    spoilers:
    Everyone who is infected is touching their face
    end of spoilers

  4. #19
    Fantastic Member MeGrimlock420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Cybertron
    Posts
    381

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    People figured out who the six were from that promo image

    spoilers:
    Everyone who is infected is touching their face
    end of spoilers
    Sorry, I have to disagree with you on that. Most of the infected were shown a month ago in November solicitations, Batman Who Laughs #7 comic, or the Batman/Superman #1 preview.
    Last edited by MeGrimlock420; 08-14-2019 at 09:39 AM.

  5. #20
    Astonishing Member Vordan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    2,546

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MeGrimlock420 View Post
    Sorry, I have to disagree with you on that. Most of the infected were shown a month ago in November solicitations, Batman Who Laughs #7 comic, or the Batman/Superman #1 preview.
    No I mean that a lot of people had already figured out who the infected were right away thanks to the promo image. Then DC kept spoiling the reveals confirming that people’s guesses were correct.

  6. #21
    Fantastic Member MeGrimlock420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Cybertron
    Posts
    381

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    No I mean that a lot of people had already figured out who the infected were right away thanks to the promo image. Then DC kept spoiling the reveals confirming that people’s guesses were correct.
    Oh ok. My bad. Misunderstood what you were saying.

  7. #22
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    42,726

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    People figured out who the six were from that promo image

    spoilers:
    Everyone who is infected is touching their face
    end of spoilers
    So...

    spoilers:
    Shazam

    Donna Troy

    Blue Beetle

    Jim Gordon

    Hawkman

    Supergirl
    end of spoilers

  8. #23
    Astonishing Member DragonPiece's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,666

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    So...

    spoilers:
    Shazam

    Donna Troy

    Blue Beetle

    Jim Gordon

    Hawkman

    Supergirl
    end of spoilers
    it's weird they marketed it as people who were acting out of character lately, were any of these characters really behaving that strangely in their respective titles? I don't really think so.

  9. #24
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    42,726

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    it's weird they marketed it as people who were acting out of character lately, were any of these characters really behaving that strangely in their respective titles? I don't really think so.
    Most of them don't even have a book or are appearing in anything.

    I haven't caught up yet but I doubt Shazam is acting weird in his solo.

    spoilers:
    Ditto Hawkman.
    end of spoilers

  10. #25
    Legendary Member daBronzeBomma's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Usually at the End of Time
    Posts
    4,262

    Default

    So this was supposed to come out in June, and then it was moved back to Aug 14, and now it's been moved further back to Aug 28?

    Get your stuff together, DC. This is embarrassing and unprofessional.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •