Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    small press afficionado matt levin's Avatar

And, aside to all that, it'd be great to include her two or three pages from recent West Coast Avengers, just 'cause it was such great fun so beautifully drawn!
    Attack of the 50-Foot Tigra!
    Age/Bronze, Age/Reptiles, Alex&Ada, Anne Bonnie, Astro City, Bone, Briggs Land, Cerebus, Criminal, Courtney Crumrin, Eleanor & the Egret, Fables, Fatale, Fell, Grass Kings, Green Valley, Goon, Gotham Midnight, Groo, Hellboy, Hillbilly, Incognegro, Jack Staff, JL8, Jonah Hex, Kane, Lazarus, Little Nemo, Lone Wolf, Next Wave, Popeye, Powers, Princess Ugg, Resident Alien, SiP, Squirrel Girl, Stray Bullets, 10G, Thief of Thieves, Tuki, Uncle Scrooge, Usagi, Velvet

Quote Originally Posted by matt levin View Post
    Pretty sure I have all the issues mentioned above(digifiend's post), as I was a big Cat and then Tigra fan, until she became all 'sex-kittenish,' but it'd be really nice to have everything all in one volume as might be the case. Didn't see it in the previews though--did I miss that?
    It’s out in December.
    “The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”

ARkadelphia, thanks!
    Age/Bronze, Age/Reptiles, Alex&Ada, Anne Bonnie, Astro City, Bone, Briggs Land, Cerebus, Criminal, Courtney Crumrin, Eleanor & the Egret, Fables, Fatale, Fell, Grass Kings, Green Valley, Goon, Gotham Midnight, Groo, Hellboy, Hillbilly, Incognegro, Jack Staff, JL8, Jonah Hex, Kane, Lazarus, Little Nemo, Lone Wolf, Next Wave, Popeye, Powers, Princess Ugg, Resident Alien, SiP, Squirrel Girl, Stray Bullets, 10G, Thief of Thieves, Tuki, Uncle Scrooge, Usagi, Velvet

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    And this is the difference between Marvel & DC.

Marvel will toss out stuff like for almost whoever is in a movie or tv show. In order to get a book on shelf in case anyone wants to read about that character.

Dc will give you excuses or not bother as we seen with Vixen and others.
    Unfortunately, Marvel's will be out of print six months later.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by matt levin View Post
    Pretty sure I have all the issues mentioned above(digifiend's post), as I was a big Cat and then Tigra fan, until she became all 'sex-kittenish,' but it'd be really nice to have everything all in one volume as might be the case. Didn't see it in the previews though--did I miss that?
    All of the material they are including features the pre six-kittenish version -- and that's a good thing. Maybe it will show current writers/readers that Tigra was once a great character who got maligned by some writers who didn't like the character.

kcekada, that's great news, thanks.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Those old Claws stories were very good. I have not read them in many, many years. I wish they would have kept Greer as the Cat for 4-5 years longer than they did before transforming her into Tigra. I wanted to see more Cat action!

I wonder what other stories will be included in the Omnibus?
    I wished that Greer was brought over into Spider-Man's world as a Police Officer and ally of Peter Parker. This way, Tony Isabella(Tigra's creator) would not have had the chance to convert her to Tigra. I felt that Tigra should have been independent comic publication instead of being pitched to Marvel. I always felt that Greer would fit in well into Spider-Man's world as a reoccurring ally instead of being part of the West Coast Avengers...

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by kcekada View Post
    All of the material they are including features the pre six-kittenish version -- and that's a good thing. Maybe it will show current writers/readers that Tigra was once a great character who got maligned by some writers who didn't like the character.
    Agreed. I felt that they gave Greer the short change because Marvel didn't like her character. They turned her into a Tigra and gave her costume to Patsy Walker(aka. Hell Cat)...
    Last edited by Darthfury78; 06-08-2019 at 10:10 AM.