Incredible Member

Default Wonder Woman: Diana's Daughter - any news?

We know Historia with Deconnick & PJ is progressing b/c PJ posts snippets - both artwork & thoughts - about it on Twitter (and I'm excited!), but has anyone heard anything about the other WW-world centric Black Label title, written by Rucka and drawn by...um...(?)

I'd actually forgotten it had been announced 'cause I've seen nothing about it since the announcement. Have sharper eyes than mine (easy to be, folks) seen any updates about it?

On a side note, I think it's a little odd that the Black Label titles seem to bookend WW the hero in the outside world, Historia being focused on the rise of the Amazons and her mother and Diana's Daughter being presumably focused on her progeny.

Most updates are on their instagram

Could you provide links?

Incredible Member

I found bits about Historia on PJ's Insta, but nothing about the other title on Rucka's. I may be looking at the wrong one, though? There seem to be a lot of account with his name on them.

Just Historia not the daugther. Wonder Woman's daughter doesn't have a artist

Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    We know Historia with Deconnick & PJ is progressing b/c PJ posts snippets - both artwork & thoughts - about it on Twitter (and I'm excited!), but has anyone heard anything about the other WW-world centric Black Label title, written by Rucka and drawn by...um...(?)

I'd actually forgotten it had been announced 'cause I've seen nothing about it since the announcement. Have sharper eyes than mine (easy to be, folks) seen any updates about it?

On a side note, I think it's a little odd that the Black Label titles seem to bookend WW the hero in the outside world, Historia being focused on the rise of the Amazons and her mother and Diana's Daughter being presumably focused on her progeny.
    Diana’s Daughter is explicitly supposed to be her Dark Knight Returns or All-Star Superman, her big finale as it were. So in that regard it’s intentionally an “ending” story. And since we never even got an artist and Rucka is writing his Lois Lane mini right now, I suspect we won’t get more info on Diana’s Daughter until after he finishes with Lois.

You can find some updates off DeConnick's and Jimenez's twitter feeds.
    «Speaking generally, it is because of the desire of the tragic poets for the marvellous that so varied and inconsistent an account of Medea has been given out» (Diodorus Siculus, The Library of History [4.56.1])

Thank you Kjn!