Extraordinary Member

Default Andre the Giant vs. Chyna vs. Awesome Kong

Andre the Giant, the 8th wonder of the world

Chyna, the 9th wonder of the world

Awesome Kong, the 10th wonder of the world

All three of them step into the ring in their prime. Which one will stand victorious?

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

andre. easily.

chyna and kong are giants for women but andre was............well, andre. and in his prime? no way.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    andre. easily.

chyna and kong are giants for women but andre was............well, andre. and in his prime? no way.
    Could they do it if they worked together?

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Could they do it if they worked together?
    Andre in his prime? No way.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...EC96&FORM=VIRE

Granted this is a movie but it shows how agile Andre was back then and still incredibly strong.
    Power with Girl is better.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerboy View Post
    Andre in his prime? No way.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...EC96&FORM=VIRE

Granted this is a movie but it shows how agile Andre was back then and still incredibly strong.
    yeah. prime andre was no joke. that's why he went so many years unbeaten.

This is...

...no. Just no.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Yeah, nearly a lot of people who knew Andre pretty much said that dude was sttttrrrooonnngggg.

Extraordinary Member

Okay, so putting Andre in here seems to be a bit of a mistake. How does it go if it's just Chyna vs. Kong?

Spectacular Member angelusdelioncourt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Okay, so putting Andre in here seems to be a bit of a mistake. How does it go if it's just Chyna vs. Kong?
    Then Chyna, due to Chyna's boxing training prep for her celebrity boxing match. I don't think Kong knows any martial art... and pro wrestlers generally don't know to box, based off their real matches in WWF Brawl for All.

It ends up being a pro-wrestler VS pro-wrestler with a little boxing training. I'd go with that little edge from the boxing training

Quote Originally Posted by angelusdelioncourt View Post
    Then Chyna, due to Chyna's boxing training prep for her celebrity boxing match. I don't think Kong knows any martial art... and pro wrestlers generally don't know to box, based off their real matches in WWF Brawl for All.

It ends up being a pro-wrestler VS pro-wrestler with a little boxing training. I'd go with that little edge from the boxing training
    actually kong was trained in josei puroesu or japanese women's wrestling, which can be very stiff and does have some MMA training mixed in. so if chyna does decide to shoot on her, kong can and will reply much better and harder.

not to mention, kong would be the largest female opponent that chyna has ever faced. her inexperience fighting women of that caliber is lacking since the women of her generation weren't particularly skilled or strong.

i put my money on kong for the win but chyna would make her work for it.

It would be stupid for Chyna to shoot for a take down though since it would then rest on grappling skills once it goes to the ground, and would make her minimal skill in boxing useless.

I'm not familiar with what MMA techniques are mixed in with japanese pro wrestling but if it teaches actual offensive kicks, and not kicks for show (like a drop kick or enziguri), then Kong will most likely win. Pure boxers are terrible at defending against kicks. Chyna isn't even a decent boxer and I don't think WWE/F wrestling teaches legit kicking strategy.

I think it'll boil down to this: If the fight stays mostly standing up then Chyna can out box Kong for a KO, unless Kong knows kicking strategy. If it goes to the ground, then Kong due to the big difference in weight and not a big difference in skill.

It would be stupid for Chyna to shoot for a take down though since it would then rest on grappling skills once it goes to the ground, and would make her minimal skill in boxing useless.

I'm not familiar with what MMA techniques are mixed in with japanese pro wrestling but if it teaches actual offensive kicks, and not kicks for show (like a drop kick or enziguri), then Kong will most likely win. Pure boxers are terrible at defending against kicks. Chyna isn't even a decent boxer and I don't think WWE/F wrestling teaches legit kicking strategy.

I think it'll boil down to this: If the fight stays mostly standing up then Chyna can out box Kong for a KO, unless Kong knows kicking strategy. If it goes to the ground, then Kong due to the big difference in weight and not a big difference in skill.
    i'm sorry. i thought you knew wrestling lingo.

in wrestling circles, to "shoot", means to go off script or go against the plan. I.E. doing a shoot interview. in this case, i mean if chyna tries to "shoot" or legit tries to fight her, it will end badly for her.

just to educate you, this is a wrestling match, not a MMA fight. like any medium, we judge it based on feats. and honestly, kong's feats are bit higher than chyna's.

Oh, my bad. I thought shoot like going for a single leg take down or something. Crap, thought this was an MMA match. Thread maker just said they go into a ring so I just assumed MMA since MMA matches can be fought in a boxing/kickboxing ring just fine.

If that's the case, then this match would depend on the script of the matcher maker then.

Astonishing Member

Chyna's just lucky this isn't Aja Kong...

Oh, my bad. I thought shoot like going for a single leg take down or something. Crap, thought this was an MMA match. Thread maker just said they go into a ring so I just assumed MMA since MMA matches can be fought in a boxing/kickboxing ring just fine.

If that's the case, then this match would depend on the script of the matcher maker then.
    like i said, we still base wrestling threads on feats. nothing really different about it.