Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Start a new Harley appreciation thread, simple as that! The reason the old one was locked was due to performance issues, which led to the new policy of trying to limit thread lengths. Include the year of thread as well, and the word "appreciation", like "Bringing Harley Quinn's Mallet of Appreciation since 2019!"

And you can find people who like Harley as a character here as well. I guess they just need some positive reinforcement.
    «Speaking generally, it is because of the desire of the tragic poets for the marvellous that so varied and inconsistent an account of Medea has been given out» (Diodorus Siculus, The Library of History [4.56.1])

Thanks for the reply, before I made the post I did a forum search on Harley and most of the posts were very negative. I only joined this forum a few hours ago, so I'm not confident enough to make my own thread yet (especially on a disliked character) but I appreciate the positive reply.

Yeah, sadly there is a tendency (and it's by no means unique to this forum) that people bond over disliking things. Add in to that some people are at risk of going into a mode of that since they dislike something, noone else should be allowed to like it either.

I guess Harley could write that up much fancier
    «Speaking generally, it is because of the desire of the tragic poets for the marvellous that so varied and inconsistent an account of Medea has been given out» (Diodorus Siculus, The Library of History [4.56.1])

I'm sure there's a psychological name for it, but who knows if she would bother to use it.

The original Harley & Ivy

Quote Originally Posted by jb681131 View Post
    The original Harley & Ivy

Yeah! Now you're talking.

When Timm & Dini are working together, they're the best:

Last edited by K7P5V; 02-20-2020 at 07:12 PM.

Bleeding Cool has a write-up about how DC currently handles Harley and Ivy as a couple.

I can't think of a better way for them to strengthen the power of the HarlIvy fandom and shippers, and get them to make allies.