Spectacular Member angelusdelioncourt's Avatar

Lightbulb MCU: The Warriors Three, Sif, Heimdall VS Cull, Proxima, Corvus, Ronan, Korath

Battlefield would be New York City
    Last edited by angelusdelioncourt; 05-28-2019 at 07:36 AM.

Without Cull Obsidian on the villain team, I'd fancy the Asgardians to win very easily. But given his more prolonged and consistent high showings (against Iron Man and the Hulkbuster), I think he sways it in their favour (Endgame made him fodder, but I think we can put that down to there being so many characters on screen at the same time that it was just an easy way of trimming the fat - and, possibly, because it was a less experienced version of the character from 2014).

Yeah, Cull swings it. Asgardian weapons could probably kill him just fine but the dude was combat rolling and engaging multiple heroes and what not.

Also, Korath and Ronan have ranged attacks to thin the herd before they even reach Cull.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Spectacular Member angelusdelioncourt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KJS View Post
    Without Cull Obsidian on the villain team, I'd fancy the Asgardians to win very easily. But given his more prolonged and consistent high showings (against Iron Man and the Hulkbuster), I think he sways it in their favour (Endgame made him fodder, but I think we can put that down to there being so many characters on screen at the same time that it was just an easy way of trimming the fat - and, possibly, because it was a less experienced version of the character from 2014).
    You mean from Drax's knives piercing him in Endgame?

Quote Originally Posted by angelusdelioncourt View Post
    You mean from Drax's knives piercing him in Endgame?
    Korg flooring him, Giant-Man killing him.

Seems to me this comes down to Heimdell vs Ronan.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Seems to me this comes down to Heimdell vs Ronan.
    Ronan isn't the toughest on his team. He wouldn't outlast Cull.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Any of the Asgardians are superior to any of the others... except Cull.

Of course, Heimdall can just BFR them, and chuck them into a sun or something.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Extraordinary Member

Drax tanked a lot of stuff in GotG 2 which makes Ronan kicking his ass so quickly a pretty damn good feat. I'd say that it puts him well above the asgardians in terms of strength.

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Any of the Asgardians are superior to any of the others... except Cull.

Of course, Heimdall can just BFR them, and chuck them into a sun or something.
    Ronan is tougher than a base Asgardian and has ranged attacks.

Heimdall could theoretically BFR one or more of them I suppose, but it wasnt instant. He has to mutter a prayer and summon his energy so he would need to be covered for a bit
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Ronan is tougher than a base Asgardian and has ranged attacks.

Heimdall could theoretically BFR one or more of them I suppose, but it wasnt instant. He has to mutter a prayer and summon his energy so he would need to be covered for a bit
    Yeah, but none of these guys are base Asgardians. And Heimdall killed a dark elf ship with a sword. That's gonna leave a mark on Ronan, just fine thanks, and he's exceptionally more skilled.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan