Default MCU North America Cast vs ROW Cast

This Rumble is between the MCU characters played by North American actors and those characters played by actors from the Rest of the World.

Rules:

1) The Infinity Stones are not with Thanos, but they are in play. Red Skull has the Tesseract, Vision has the Mind Gem, Malekith has the Reality Stone (Aether), Ronan has the Power Stone and The Ancient One has the Time Stone. The Soul Stone is on Vormir and is therefore unavailable.
    2) If a character is played by multiple actors (e.g. Hulk, Red Skull), then multiple versions of the character exist, each with only the feats from their portrayal by that specific actor.

I’m not listing all the MCU characters onto each side because I’m way too lazy.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Beadle, are you feeling OK? You're not dying, are you?

Anyway, RoW includes the Ancient One with the time stone, Strange (in fact, ALL of the wizards with appreciable feats), Thor with his super fancy bottle opener, Maw, Vision with the mind stone, Skull with the Tesseract, Odin, Heimdahl... the list goes on, and it's STRONGLY balanced towards World.

That should be plenty to stop Ronan from getting silly with the power stone. He has to touch the thing to the planet, and there are a dozen guys on World who can do that triviallly.

Multi massive mirror dimension spam is a sure fire way to go.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Heh. No, not dying.

Just hadn’t started a thread for a long while, and was curious.

I did wonder if the mirror dimension / timestop thing would be a clincher.

I mean the North America team also gets Surtur and Ego but then I guess ROW gets Hela and Dormammu so... bleh.

And this is why I don’t start threads very often. I suck at it.
    Last edited by Beadle; 05-28-2019 at 05:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Heh. No, not dying.

I mean the North America team also gets Surtur and Ego but then I guess ROW gets Hela and Dormammu so... bleh.

Nah, when you bother (and a bad cabinet maker can count the ones you have started over the last mumblemumble years with fingers left over)* they are good. This one is an interesting concept, it's just that we are dealing with a LOOOOOOOOT of characters here, and some of them are definitely gamechangers. I hadn't even thought of Ego or Dormammu, though I think I'd give the edge to the Dorm. If the NA side had a speedster who could take some stones or take out the game-enders on the other side at the bell... but the only speedster here is Quicky who is English.

*note: I'm no more profligate than you my fine feathered friend, not one little bit.
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Nah, when you bother (and a bad cabinet maker can count the ones you have started over the last mumblemumble years with fingers left over)* they are good. This one is an interesting concept, it's just that we are dealing with a LOOOOOOOOT of characters here, and some of them are definitely gamechangers. I hadn't even thought of Ego or Dormammu, though I think I'd give the edge to the Dorm. If the NA side had a speedster who could take some stones or take out the game-enders on the other side at the bell... but the only speedster here is Quicky who is English.

*note: I'm no more profligate than you my fine feathered friend, not one little bit.
    Technically if you count Agents of Shield as MCU then the North Americans have a speedster in Yo Yo

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Technically if you count Agents of Shield as MCU then the North Americans have a speedster in Yo Yo
    See? Forgot another. I guess she is NA.

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Heh. No, not dying.

The trick is to start dozens and dozens of threads with little to no regard as to who you think wins! Sometimes half a dozen (my record lol) in one day! All the time! THREADS!!

...I had to PM big adventure to get him to post his most recent thread ;P

Y'all ain't pulling yer weight! THREADS!!!
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    The trick is to start dozens and dozens of threads with little to no regard as to who you think wins! Sometimes half a dozen (my record lol) in one day! All the time! THREADS!!

...I had to PM big adventure to get him to post his most recent thread ;P

Y'all ain't pulling yer weight! THREADS!!!
    THREEEEEAAAAAADDDSSSSSSSSS

End psychotic break.

Yeah, that's sort of the difficult thing for me: I don't like posting threads when I think I know the winner when I post it. But if I know the characters well enough to post the thread, I probably have an opinion on the winner before I click "put this **** online" and all the spam ads pop into being (note to self: get new antivirus software)*.

It's a vicious cycle. Eggs. Chickens. Mass hysteria.

Resume psychotic break.

THREEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

* note to everyone else: that part was a joke, Don't worry. Your financial details and personal photographs are not automatically being sent to Russia and China simply because you clicked reply on a thread I posted in. Really.