Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Finally, Thanos is reunited with his real daddy again.
    Bendis' and Arron's Thanos stank and Hickman's Thanos was only decent.
    Starlin has gone on record as saying he thoroughly enjoyed Aaron's Thanos. Plus, anyone who's read Thanos for years (and most especially have read the 2003 Thanos limited series issues that Starlin did as well as the Infinity gauntlet lead-in issues of Silver Surfer where Mentor described Thanos' childhood) know that Aaron actually got the origin pretty much spot-on. The only ret-con was the fact that Thanos fathered progeny, which was very likely an editorial mandate (re: Thane and the Inhuman tie-in) and cannot be blamed on Aaron.

Quote Originally Posted by Stelson View Post
    It might be referring to the Badoon attack in the opening of Bendis Guardians of the Galaxy.
    I think not! There was a fight between the GotG and the Badoon in Bendis' AA #05 and later between the GotG + The Avengers vs. Badoons in AA #07! And for revenge (and thanks to J-Son), the Badoon attacked London in Bendis' GotG.

Infinity Thanks was terrible, he did nothing, and didn't fit into the story about the builders AT ALL. And now this "
    "Son of Thanos"...yuck. Only Starlin should be writing /drawing the character.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Anjohl View Post
    Infinity Thanks was terrible, he did nothing, and didn't fit into the story about the builders AT ALL. And now this "
    "Son of Thanos"...yuck. Only Starlin should be writing /drawing the character.
    I'd rather Ron Lim be drawing him, honestly, but, yes, only Starlin should write him. He would be my second choice for drawing him too.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by TresDias View Post
    I'd rather Ron Lim be drawing him, honestly, but, yes, only Starlin should write him. He would be my second choice for drawing him too.
    Someone mentioned Giffen's version which I like but I would also add Ron Marz's take as pretty good. Starlin's is my favorite but those two gave Thanos a good voice and kept the character growth that Starlin gave him IMO.

All-New Member

I liked his Gauntlet back in the day but I do not like reading about Starlin's Mary Sue.