Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Every professional male wrestler ever

All alive in their physical primes.

One on one matches, no scripts, actual competition.

Standard Square Circle, no prep for anyone.

Who makes the final four?

And can anyone, anywhere, anywhen, beat Andre The Giant in his prime?

Oh I thought this was a stacked composite. Was gonna make an Ultimate Ultimate Warrior joke.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

The Mayor of Metro City says "Hi". And then beats Andre in the face with a lead pipe.

I mean he beat like dozens of Andres at a time. Probably over 100 by the time he got done beating Mad Gear.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Brock Lenser is a legitimate professional fighter so.... him?

If your talking legitimate fighter like a straight shoot? Your talking about Harley Race,Haku,Rick Rude,Danny Hodge,Ken Shamrock,Dan Severen,this is no particular order. Those are just the ones i know that have fought and were known not to be messed with.

I would say Goldberg, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Triple H, and Hulk Hogan would make the final 4.

happy humphrey john cena bret the hitman hart Kane

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by daBronzeBomma View Post
    All alive in their physical primes.

One on one matches, no scripts, actual competition.

Standard Square Circle, no prep for anyone.

Who makes the final four?

And can anyone, anywhere, anywhen, beat Andre The Giant in his prime?
    I can't really judge this until I know if all wrestler are reset to their prime after each match. People like Andre/Austin/Hogan/Angle fade if damage accumulate after each match.

Offhand, Andre, Brock, Big Show and Bruno S should be the final four.

Andre & Big Show are obvious. If they lay on you, how many times can you kick out? Big Show one-hit knockout punch is underrated. Brock is the best MMA fighter of the bunch. Bruno S is the best wrestler of the rest with enough strength/stamina to outlast the rest.

Meng is all of the final four. Because everyone else catches sight of Meng so just knocks themselves out to avoid having to fight him.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Meng is all of the final four. Because everyone else catches sight of Meng so just knocks themselves out to avoid having to fight him.
    I actually wouldn't like his chances against guys like Danny Hodge and Bob Backlund.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    Brock Lenser is a legitimate professional fighter so.... him?
    minoru suzuki would kill brock for no reason.

in fact, suzuki would probably scare off 85% of the field just from walking in. dude is a badass.
    Last edited by master of read; 05-29-2019 at 06:37 PM.

keep in mind, this is bas rutten talking here. one of the best strikers in combat sports history and even he is scared of suzuki.

Astonishing Member

In case you think I'm joking...Backlund's a legit freak of nature.

Quote Originally Posted by wjowski View Post
    In case you think I'm joking...Backlund's a legit freak of nature.
    oh i know bob is a beast in his prime.

just saying that suzuki is a beast as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Little_Mac View Post
    I can't really judge this until I know if all wrestler are reset to their prime after each match. People like Andre/Austin/Hogan/Angle fade if damage accumulate after each match.

Offhand, Andre, Brock, Big Show and Bruno S should be the final four.

Andre & Big Show are obvious. If they lay on you, how many times can you kick out? Big Show one-hit knockout punch is underrated. Brock is the best MMA fighter of the bunch. Bruno S is the best wrestler of the rest with enough strength/stamina to outlast the rest.
    Bruno was really strong. In his time, it was often left to the wrestlers to decide who would win. Once he got past his earliest jobber era, he admitted that he had a huge undefeated streak because he wanted to build a rep and so he told all his opponents that he would lose if they could beat him for real. Huge undefeated streak followed.

Brock Lesnar with his MMA experience and Ken Shamrock are also serious competitors here.

Legitimate college wrestlers with gold medals at the Olympics- Kurt Angle- are in the running.

So far, he's been left out because he's so far back but Lou Thesz would be serious competition. One of the best wrestlers, he doesn't have to overpower someone with strength to get a quick leverage pin on someone who has no real (amateur) wrestling skills. In his time, he was a terror because he hated gimmick wrestlers and some of them wouldn't even get into the ring with him because he would just walk in and pin them regardless of what was supposed to happen.

You could also throw in people like Jim Londos from the days when some wrestling was real.

Honestly, people who are totally kayfabe like Hogan, Flair and even Andre are not going to compete against someone who has real wrestling or martial arts experience.

I suspect Lesnar would win due to size, mass, strength and MMA experience. Thesz was a far better wrestler but he's just too far out of his weight class. Bruno was the height of strength and power in the 1960s. But Lesnar was at the height of what strength and power was in the early 21st century. Mind you, I would prefer to believe Bruno would win but IO think it's Lesnar.
    Power with Girl is better.