Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Art could be sexier, but not Land pls

I feel liked a missed a page or something. This was bad. I think AoXM doesn't care anymore.

I hope the Gen next book ends on a better note.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    I feel liked a missed a page or something. This was bad. I think AoXM doesn't care anymore.

There's still one more X-Tremists issue to go.

It's weird how this book was marketed as a mutant version of Minority Report when it's actually a rather quiet, almost slice of life, character-focused book. But it's alright, I guess. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. The art doesn't really complete the odd tone of the book either.

The best thing Leah Williams has written for the X-Men remains the Magik one-shot with the Domino annual backstory about the mutant group threapy session being a close second.

Mighty Member

This has been the best issue of the series. I’ve pretty much have been indifferent to the rest. I’m ok with them remembering their past lives out of nowhere because we have seen the cracks in the other series that x-man is losing his world

Extraordinary Member

I'm trying to figure out the timeline for this event. I'm having fun, but I wish we had a timeline.

Agreed. I came here to se if anyone could explain what happened in this issue. After each issue of this series I feel like I missed pages, but this issue feels like I missed every second page. I don't think this series is well written at all.

I felt this way too. The beginning and ending were fine, but the rest read like a bad sitcom or something.

I really liked this issue. It made me feel something which this event hasn't been successful at doing. I appreciate Northstar's struggle. I liked the banter with Iceman, and I loved the inclusion of Julio. This was my probably my favorite issue so far of this whole event. At least Leah's characters feel real and they have heart. A lot of what I'm reading in Age of X-man is devoid of heart. It feels very flat especially the Marvelous X-men book.

I hope Leah gets to write more X-men in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by MechaJeanix View Post
    I really liked this issue. It made me feel something which this event hasn't been successful at doing. I appreciate Northstar's struggle. I liked the banter with Iceman, and I loved the inclusion of Julio. This was my probably my favorite issue so far of this whole event. At least Leah's characters feel real and they have heart. A lot of what I'm reading in Age of X-man is devoid of heart. It feels very flat especially the Marvelous X-men book.

I hope Leah gets to write more X-men in the future.
    I was so tickled when Leah confirmed the fan theory that Ric was running an entertainment venue in part because that was how he and Shatterstar used to bond, even if he couldn't remember.

Quote Originally Posted by Psyknight View Post
    I felt this way too. The beginning and ending were fine, but the rest read like a bad sitcom or something.
    Yep yep yep
    And what happened to the pregnant rat woman plot

BANNED

Save for the awful art, this was a good issue. It still is a bit of a stretch how Northstar and Jubes remember their families at the same time and are both super on board on tearing **** up, so the ending is weak, but the overall issue is really good.

Quote Originally Posted by magneticmushroom View Post
    in case anyone important is paying attention, more books with jubilee burning this motherf*cker to the ground, please.
    datruth!! Bomb!

I love that the members have latched onto something to tether them back to the 616.

Quote Originally Posted by Del torro View Post
    Yep yep yep
    And what happened to the pregnant rat woman plot
    There’s still one more issue left. With a pregnant mutant rat woman. And a Jubilee that doesn’t remember Shogo. hmmm

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

I legit forgot about the pregnant rat.

Hopefully if I raise my hands in the air I can gather enough energy to make it through the issue 5s and Omega.

:/
    "Cable was right!"