Mighty Member

Default Young Justice SPOILER!!!

Hello
    This
    https://www.cbr.com/bendis-young-jus...come-universe/
    sounds nice, I am curious if Conners Fight against this Superman will still be in continuity..

Incredible Member

Honestly a good story idea. I hope the team stays outside of their earth tbh. Nothing but sadness there

Astonishing Member

I can't see the Kingdom Come universe heroes taking kindly to a bunch of young heroes randomly showing up. This will be very interesting.

After that, maybe they can go to Earth C/26, the home to Captain Carrot, or, even better, C-Minus, the home to the Just’a Lotta Animals. How I’d love to see that.

Maybe Tim will met the real Red Robin and this be the reason he get the new codename.

Kon93

Depends on what time YJ gets to that universe to see how much superman and the others want to beat the brakes off of the kids, cause after the big KC showdown everyone starts to chill way more.

TTK or bust

Maybe we can see Conner give KC Superman a double-page-spread long, TTK-assisted punch to the jaw that knocks KS Superman unconscious, as payback for the full-page knockout punch KC Superman *ORDERED* Conner to take in the climax of "Convergence: Superboy" just so KC Superman could go be the winner in what was clearly another Didio-mandated dumping on a 90's character.

I can dream, right?

I hope we get to see Nightstar shes a character who I wish they brought too the main timeline. Quite excited to read this issue though i guess it might not be till august or october.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Katana500 View Post
    I hope we get to see Nightstar shes a character who I wish they brought too the main timeline. Quite excited to read this issue though i guess it might not be till august or october.

Actually it should go in THIS way (I am thinking that because of the Preview and because I think Issue 9 will be the Issue in which they come to Earth, also because Doomsday Clock ends in August)

-Issue 6 THEY START TRAVELLING FROM GEMWORLD
    -Issue 7 THEY STRAND IN MULTIVERSUM
    -Issue 8 THEY ARE STILL IN MULTIVERSUM
    -Issue 9 THEY FIND A WAY OUT AND LAND ON EARTH

Either JULY OR AUGUST...

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Maybe Tim will met the real Red Robin and this be the reason he get the new codename.
    The real Red Robin is Jason, its also mentioned in the Issue when Conner comes back and he and Tim meets in Paris while Tim searches the Mother-Box.
    Conner mentions that the Red Robin Costume belongs to the "evil" Robin...Jason..

Quote Originally Posted by Masterff View Post
    The real Red Robin is Jason, its also mentioned in the Issue when Conner comes back and he and Tim meets in Paris while Tim searches the Mother-Box.
    Conner mentions that the Red Robin Costume belongs to the "evil" Robin...Jason..
    Was about to point that out myself. During Jason's multiversal travels with Donna and Kyle...

Wait, is that back in continuity now? That raises so many more questions...

It sucks to be right BohemiaDrinker's Avatar
    If i was a comic character, my surname would be DaCosta

Quote Originally Posted by Masterff View Post
    Tim took that costume from Jason, yes.

Jason took it up from Earth-51 Batman's cave in 2007.

The original design of the costume is indeed from Kingdom Come, in 1994. The name is also, even though it was a concept/working name that never made into the actual comic.
    ConnEr Kent flies. ConnOr Hawke has a bow. Batman's kid is named DamiAn.

To do spoiler tags, use [ spoil ] at the start of the sentence and [ /spoil ] at the end, without the spaces. You're welcome!

Wally West Aficionado Spider-Ham's Avatar

I hope we get to see Wally and Irey one last time