Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    So, the meta-sound of one hand clapping . . .
    Yes, but with a lot of other solo hands clapping (Krona, Spectre, Parallax/Hal, Pandora, Anti-Monitor, Ganthet, …)

Incredible Member

He'll change everything back to PreFlashpoint with of course approval from Didio so its not exactly the universe we wanted.

BANNED

I was think that Dr. Manhattan would be defeated via Irredeemable ending where pieces of his essences is spread throughout the Multiverse. However, not before he changes things back to Pre-Flashpoint timeline.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkcrusade25 View Post
    He'll change everything back to PreFlashpoint with of course approval from Didio so its not exactly the universe we wanted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    I was think that Dr. Manhattan would be defeated via Irredeemable ending where pieces of his essences is spread throughout the Multiverse. However, not before he changes things back to Pre-Flashpoint timeline.
    I still don't know why people think going back to a "pre-Flashpoint" timeline is truly all that likely.

DC was not in the best of shape at the end of that period, and even as Geoff Johns seemed to be re-introducing HOPE back to DC with the return of some things like they were before Flashpoint, others at DC were destroying that hope when Geoff Johns wasn't active on the day-to-day stuff at DC.

It was already set up for DC to head towards that direction, but instead they let Tom King give us Heroes in Crisis.

Superman’s not gonna do anything.

Dr. Manhattan’s not gonna do anything.

Neither of them has done anything until now.

This whole series has been pointless.
    Last edited by Rod G; 06-10-2019 at 10:56 PM.
    Pull List: Currently Empty

i wonder how the series was first pitched.

it probably started as a way to fix a couple of issues dc had.