Astonishing Member

Default Saiyan Ape in Godzilla, King of the Monsters

In the midst of the Godzilla kaiju fight a transformed Saiyan in standard ape form (this is before all the transforms into golden apes) enters the fray. How does every beast fare?

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Smith View Post
    In the midst of the Godzilla kaiju fight a transformed Saiyan in standard ape form (this is before all the transforms into golden apes) enters the fray. How does every beast fare?
    Which Saiyan? Because the transformation is a 10X multiplier, which would vary depending on the Saiyan, and thus far only Vegeta had any feats of actually having control during that form. In Saiyan Saga Vegeta's case, I doubt that any of the monsters would stand a chance against a Hill-sized ape with massive amounts of super speed and actual martial arts skills.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

I agree with that: Vegeta loses no significant speed as an ape, so he can rain down hell at will and they can't do anything substantive to him. Based on DB powerscaling, as much as that's painful, Ape Vegeta can flat-out no-sell moon-busting shots at least, deliver them as well, and do all of that at... extremely impressive speeds.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Even a Raditz scaled Oozaru takes this.

The first time we ever see Goku transform in Pilafs castle. That era of Goku would lose.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Astonishing Member

Cumber, the evil Saiyan also maintained cognitive control after transformation. I was not thinking of cognitively capable ape but one of the early on mindless stampers and barfing energy ones, such as I recall Gohan being. I really don't recall superspeed feats from that level of ape. Certainly, the planet busting level like Cumber would clear the deck quickly.

The one possibility is something getting hold of the tail. It's not that strong as Yajirobe cuts that off. Now Yajirobe is no slouch by any means but not up there in the DB and later standards. One of the Kaiju might be able to get the tail. Of course, then we get whomever is the ape. A strong Saiyan probably can take all the kaiju if they are beyond the basic levels of kid Gohan.