Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    BANNED

well then be prepared for subsequent writers going who cares and ignoring Spenser's hunted arc and doing their own thing with kraven.

Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonly View Post
    well then be prepared for subsequent writers going who cares and ignoring Spenser's hunted arc and doing their own thing with kraven.
    i'm not Spencer. i'm not a relative of Spencer. why would i care?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    did he have dialogue on the other page?
    The person you're responding to said Vulture was the star of the arc. Not that he was the star of this issue on its own.

Quote Originally Posted by AdventureBliss View Post
    The person you're responding to said Vulture was the star of the arc. Not that he was the star of this issue on its own.
    eh. either way, i think he's second to Kraven and Lizard; as far as character development. all Vulture did was take advantage of a bunch of villains who were already primed to get revenge. and it's not like he isn't a classic Spider-man rogue. he didn't change as much as Vermin.

Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonly View Post
    As great as Scarlet Spider was, it had already been disregarded by Unbeatable Squirrel Girl with Kraven being back to being unkillable. Whereas Huned took place in the flagship title and disregarding it is far

I suppose you could justify it by saying Kaine killing and resuscitating him didn't actually end the curse, on account of the resuscitation.

Quote Originally Posted by ngroove View Post
    Agreed on too much Vulture, with the only other truly prominent characters, animal-characters end side, was the other major animal-based Spider-characters, Black Cat, Scorpion, Rhino, and Lizards. Why not Puma? He has not truly been given his own character-time, as in getting into him, for a long while, while many of the other players, from Stegron, Toad, Armadillo, and Man-Bull, had been given several of their own tales each by then of recent. Yet, he's there, but only as cameos of him portrayed as angrily lunging into his opponents. Not even any single panel of even one brief repartee of Puma-mysticism-tribe-honor to re-harken us what he's about.
    Man bull was in this one? I thought he was dead.

Quote Originally Posted by WebSlingWonder View Post
    Am I the only one that actually liked this story? Geez. Seems I'm always in the minority in this forum.
    That’s the story of my life in all sorts of fandoms.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by WebSlingWonder View Post
    Am I the only one that actually liked this story? Geez. Seems I'm always in the minority in this forum.
    Right there with you. The story, especially the ending, was incredible!

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    Man bull was in this one? I thought he was dead.
    He came back in Scarlet Witch's solo apparently. But alas, he is dead again.

On that note, here's the Hunted kill count!

-Gibbon
    -Iguana
    -Gazelle
    -Mandrill (Thank god)
    -Billy's hormones
    -Mad-Dog
    -Man-Bull
    -Bison (Maybe was intended to be Man-Bull?)
    -BOB THE HUNTER
    -Maybe Squid? (Arcade says he's worse for wear, wrestling with a hunter in #18, can't find him with Vulture)
    -Kraven mercs
    -Rich people
    -Kraven

More confirmed bodies for the epilogue perhaps? Will papa give us an official list?
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

That’s the story of my life in all sorts of fandoms.
    Quote Originally Posted by MP95 View Post
    Right there with you. The story, especially the ending, was incredible!
    Exactly. This unwarranted hate is getting on my nerves, especially for very minor things.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post

-Gibbon
    -Iguana
    -Gazelle
    -Mandrill (Thank god)
    -Billy's hormones
    -Mad-Dog
    -Man-Bull
    -BOB THE HUNTER
    -Maybe Squid? (Arcade says he's worse for wear, wrestling with a hunter in #18, can't find him with Vulture)
    -Kraven mercs
    -Rich people
    -Kraven

More confirmed bodies for the epilogue perhaps? Will papa give us an official list?
    I think i’ll Miss bison the most.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post

-Gibbon
    -Iguana
    -Gazelle
    -Mandrill (Thank god)
    -Billy's hormones
    -Mad-Dog
    -Man-Bull
    -BOB THE HUNTER
    -Kraven mercs
    -Rich people
    -Kraven

We're there confirmed deaths other than Gibbon? I noticed that Pandamania isn't part of the new Syndicate. Seems strange given that White Rabbit recruited her.

Anyways... Mad Dog has a healing factor. Gazelle is a magical being. And that idiot hunter tried to drown Squid.
    Last edited by Michael Watkins; 06-05-2019 at 12:34 PM.

I think i’ll Miss bison the most.
    Dude. He hadn't appeared since Crimson Cowl's Masters of Evil. Besides, he's not dead. He got shot early on. But he was still there when Vulture took the lead.

Edit...he was also in the negative zone prison
    Last edited by Michael Watkins; 06-05-2019 at 12:32 PM.

BANNED

Overall enjoyed it but looks like I'm in the minority in that the ending was underwhelming....perhaps the epilogue will elevate my opinion but I'm about done with the answer to a storyline being a clone. So right now we're left with a clone of a classic Spidey villian who will blame Spidey for the death of his "father"... sorry, doesn't work for me. For my money Ana was a far better choice and hopefully she pops up in the epilogue. If that doesn't happen I think this falls into the typical Marvel trap of a strong premise that fails to deliver at the end. On the plus, I did enjoy the Lizard storyline, Black Cat's portrayal, Arcade and the fact that Spencer did juggle multiple storylines well.

Like others, Ramos art did not impress me, too exaggerated and no flow to it..

Astonishing Member David Walton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post
    I liked it. It was true to the humanistic message of KLH more than its Grim Dark exteriors that deep down Kraven can't comprehend Spider-Man's humanity, and not see that as the true source of Peter's strength.

And the message at the end was great. People are good or can be good and Spider-Man is both an inspiring figure to his supporting cast (Billy, Felicia, MJ) and is inspired by them at the same time. Which is a running theme in Spencer's run.
    Well said, Jack. 100% agreed.